I'm not going to lie though... I think this presentation left MS a chance

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, die hard lemming thinks Microsoft has a chance.

Lemji strikes again  

I think this bodied them tbh. I did not expect them to reveal so much from their own lineup (honestly anyone that says they expected more is flat out lying) and on top of that I did not expect a digit

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

lmao, Lemij is such a dumbass. :mj: 

Nobody is discussing the actual game here... nobody is asking questions about it.

Because the fact is, that there were more interesting things to talk about.

The trailer was forgettable :shrug: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody is discussing the actual game here... nobody is asking questions about it.

Because the fact is, that there were more interesting things to talk about.

The trailer was forgettable :shrug: 

lol This isn't the kind of place where logic, sanity, or common sense lives. 

Nothing they showed knocked my socks off, and graphically none of it is really some great departure from what we see now. I guess expectations should have been tempered, I don't see Microsoft having some kind of issue in upstaging this. 

It's not that anything was bad, it just wasn't wow'ing. 

Notice how Remij introduces completely ARBITRARY metrics to try and downplay a game.

Spiderman isn't a big reveal because THE THIRTEEN POSTERS on this fucking forum aren't discussing the game, at length????

That's ridiculous.

Nobody knew this game existed. And, most of us thought that it would be a direct sequel to the 2018 game, but instead they make a rather brilliant marketing decision and tie it with the wildly successful 2018 animated movie.

They basically now have two potential Spiderman franchises to make open-world games from, and depending whether they want to do the whole Spider-verse, it can be wildly different games.

By the way, the youtube video now has 1.8 million views.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how Remij introduces completely ARBITRARY metrics to try and downplay a game.

Spiderman isn't a big reveal because THE THIRTEEN POSTERS on this fucking forum aren't discussing the game, at length????

That's ridiculous.

Nobody knew this game existed. And, most of us thought that it would be a direct sequel to the 2018 game, but instead they make a rather brilliant marketing decision and tie it with the wildly successful 2018 animated movie.

They basically now have two potential Spiderman franchises to make open-world games from, and depending whether they want to do the whole Spider-verse, it can be wildly different games.

By the way, the youtube video now has 1.8 million views.

It screams like a side story or DLC... lmao.

I never said it wasn't a big reveal ffs... I said it was completely forgettable.  I haven't watched the trailer a 2nd time, and don't plan on it.  It was meh.  There were far more interesting things to talk about with that event than the fucking Spider-man game :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It screams like a side story or DLC... lmao.

I never said it wasn't a big reveal ffs... I said it was completely forgettable.

which is even stupider.

you're trying too hard...............its noticeable.

Just now, jehurey said:

which is even stupider.

you're trying too hard...............its noticeable.

No.. I'm simply pointing out something quite obvious.

As HUGE of a surprise as a Spider-Man game should have been..... it fell incredibly flat.  And I definitely noticed how nobody here seem to give a fuck while we all talked about Horizon 2, Demon's Souls, RE8, and Ratchet.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I'm simply pointing out something quite obvious.

As HUGE of a surprise as a Spider-Man game should have been..... it fell incredibly flat.  And I definitely noticed how nobody here seem to give a fuck while we all talked about Horizon 2, Demon's Souls, RE8, and Ratchet.

Quite obvious.............as the youtube video now approaches 1.9 million views since me typing two posts ago.

The only thing obvious is your fanboyism...........ITS NOTICEABLE.

We don't need a 5 minute deep dive look at the Spider-man game, it did its job.

By your logic..........if you and jonb and Dynocrap don't open up a new thread and talk about the features for Forza 8 once that trailer hits, I guess I can declare that game a flop, right?

You know what's the sad part about that.........you now have made the decision to make that such thread because you've committed to this stupid logic that I'm trapping you in. That how hard you're fanboying, right now. I'll be sure to chuckle when you do make that thread, because I've literally forced you to.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Quite obvious.............as the youtube video now approaches 1.9 million views since me typing two posts ago.

The only thing obvious is your fanboyism...........ITS NOTICEABLE.

We don't need a 5 minute deep dive look at the Spider-man game, it did its job.

By your logic..........if you and jonb and Dynocrap don't open up a new thread and talk about the features for Forza 8 once that trailer hits, I guess I can declare that game a flop, right?

You know what's the sad part about that.........you now have made the decision to make that such thread because you've committed to this stupid logic that I'm trapping you in. That how hard you're fanboying, right now. I'll be sure to chuckle when you do make that thread, because I've literally forced you to.

lmao... it's Spider-man... no shit it's going to get views...  Black people everywhere will be tweeting about how great it is to play as Miles and for him to have his own game :woo: 

What's hilarious is that I KNOW you aren't impressed by it... I know that it was like... ok... next.  When the trailer happened I was like... oh, ok.  Just like the rest of you... which you wont admit :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao... it's Spider-man... no shit it's going to get views...  Black people everywhere will be tweeting about how great it is to play as Miles and for him to have his own game :woo: 

What's hilarious is that I KNOW you aren't impressed by it... I know that it was like... ok... next.  When the trailer happened I was like... oh, ok.  Just like the rest of you... which you wont admit :tom: 

what do you mean i wasn't impressed by it?

let's look at my reaction (and others) in the thread when the Spiderman trailer occurred:

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Rofl, lemmings already got bodied. 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

aw shit, spiderman spiderverse game?

Excellent decision. Perfect spinoff game.

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Spiderman making launch? That's crazy.

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Lemming massacre already :mj:

Yeah, we are totally acting unimpressed here.

You're at the point where you're trying to tell us what WE think..........and you have evidence to prove your interpretation. Yikes, and now you're insinuating that the game is popular because it has panders to black people.

Dude...........when you start making arguments based on things Bodycount would say, that's not a good look.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what do you mean i wasn't impressed by it?

let's look at my reaction (and others) in the thread when the Spiderman trailer occurred:

Yeah, we are totally acting unimpressed here.

You're at the point where you're trying to tell us what WE think..........and you have evidence to prove your interpretation. Yikes, and now you're insinuating that the game is popular because it has panders to black people.

Dude...........when you start making arguments based on things Bodycount would say, that's not a good look.

You're acting like fanboys do :drake: 

And yes... I AM telling you what I know.  You thought, Oh cool Spider-man!... and then forgot about it.  It's quite clear.  You've spoke more about GT and thought more critically about it and what systems it could implement than you have Spider-Man. LOL

But let's be honest... you're not going to play it like you didn't play the PS4 version :shrug: 

And another thing.... after all the talk about the SSD, and the Spider-man loading demo and flythrough.... it was immediately apparent to me how they didn't really show off any way it was going to make this Spider-man game better.

It was underwhelming.  The biggest WHOA thing about the trailer was that "oh man, there's another Spider-man already!" lol