I'm not going to lie though... I think this presentation left MS a chance

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, die hard lemming thinks Microsoft has a chance.

Lemji strikes again  

I think this bodied them tbh. I did not expect them to reveal so much from their own lineup (honestly anyone that says they expected more is flat out lying) and on top of that I did not expect a digit

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nobody here did care.  It fell flat because we were looking forward to OTHER announcements.  There's no shame in admitting that.

And that's exactly right... nothing in the trailer was mind blowing.  It was forgettable... which is why none of us were rushing to talk about it. :shrug: 

Nah. If theyd done the extended trailer and gameplay for Spiderman then it would be getting the attention, not Ratchet. But I'm glad they didn't treat R&C as second class

That doesn't mean its not important. Nobody is going to talk about Forza if it shows up in a conference, doesn't mean it's not important or people don't want it.

this thread was awful right from the start. of course lemshites come into this thread to say nothing of the sony event has blown their smelly socks off. wow. who would have thought,

but another borza is like :ooh: 

Edited by kazuolicious

There's pretty much nothing MS can do to get me to buy an Xbox save buying Street Fighter exclusivity. :drake: 

Xbox is pointless when you can just

1) sub to gamepass for $1 for 1 month

2) play all its good games on PC (all 2-3 of them)

3) cancel

:pavarotti: 

Edited by Guest
33 minutes ago, モンキー said:

There's pretty much nothing MS can do to get me to buy an Xbox save buying Street Fighter exclusivity. :drake: 

Remember when the 360 was dominating the fighting games scene? Now no one gives a fuck, Playstation has that market under its thumb. 

But I guess they had Killer Instinct this gen... That fucking trash. :D 

Just now, Ramza said:

Remember when the 360 was dominating the fighting games scene? Now no one gives a fuck, Playstation has that market under its thumb. 

But I guess they had Killer Instinct this gen... That fucking trash. :D 

lol SFV deal killed them. 

20 hours ago, Liquid said:

This is what I dont get about you guys. It's like this is the will be the fourth time around for a 3 console race. The current Xbox console is floundering at 3rd place, again. This isn't a Disney sports movie. The underdog isn't all of a sudden going to come back and "win it". Also some of you are not only predicting the entire next gen based off of one conference, but betting against history. Like really?

when you said it's impossible for MS to come back.. I was like "really?" 

20 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Back on topic, if you think this left MS with a chance then surely nothing could've been shown that wouldn't have left them with a chance?

Other than Silent Hill you really couldn't show more. 

yeah because he's not a blind fanboy like you who thinks that sony will automagically win the future console race.  You seem so certain that MS has nothing..  They haven't shown anything yet but we know they've acquired a multitude of talent to build up their library.. You should be scared.

buh buh buh on Windows and Xbox :cry: not exclusive.. STFU :D A game is a game.

Edited by Spicalicious

The problem here is that people think the fight is Nintendo vs Xbox or Sony vs Xbox.  It is MS vs Nintendo and Sony.

Corporations.. that's how this works.. Bill Gates, the founder and visionary of MS said that he wanted a computer in every person's living room.. Will sony and nintendo stop him?  I think that statement can be found somewhere in their mission statement as a multi billion dollar

corporation.

Anyone who thinks that MS would tuck dick and run make me laugh. 

Edited by Spicalicious
21 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

The problem here is that people think the fight is Nintendo vs Xbox or Sony vs Xbox.  It is MS vs Nintendo and Sony.

Corporations.. that's how this works.. Bill Gates, the founder and visionary of MS said that he wanted a computer in every person's living room.. Will sony and nintendo stop him?  I think that statement can be found somewhere in their mission statement as a multi billion dollar

corporation.

Anyone who thinks that MS would tuck dick and run make me laugh. 

bill gates also said he wants to provide gamers around the world with binner after binner :mj: 

• 1 month later...