PS5 vs XSX Size Comparison (Spoiler: TCHBR)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well one of those houses looks fly af and one looks ugly af (tv on fireplace wtf) so I assume you're saying PS5 looks sleek af 

TV on the fireplace mantle.

In terms of style, Series X has none, PS5 looks better. The problem is that unless you're going for a futuristic aesthetics you're kind of fuck with it being in your living room. Series X is just a bl

Posted Images

In terms of style, Series X has none, PS5 looks better. The problem is that unless you're going for a futuristic aesthetics you're kind of fuck with it being in your living room. Series X is just a black box, not ugly or beautiful, just place that sucka next to a speaker and it will blend in. 

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

In terms of style, Series X has none, PS5 looks better. The problem is that unless you're going for a futuristic aesthetics your kind of fuck with it being in your living room. Series X is just a black box, not ugly or beautiful, just place that sucka next to a speaker and it will blend in. 

These things are going to be in the homes of normal people, one stands out and the other doesn't. The PlayStation 5 makes sense in a place like this which virtually no one lives in. 

A-Showcase-Of-modern-Interior-Decorating

The Series X makes sense in a place like this which is characteristic of a traditional home.

Gallery-TVroom-min-1.jpg

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

These things are going to be in the homes of normal people, one stands out and the other doesn't. The PlayStation 5 makes sense in a place like this which virtually no one lives in. 

The Series X makes sense in a place like this which is characteristic of a traditional home.

Gallery-TVroom-min-1.jpg

TV on the fireplace mantle. :scust:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Gallery-TVroom-min-1.jpg

Well one of those houses looks fly af and one looks ugly af (tv on fireplace wtf) so I assume you're saying PS5 looks sleek af :cmpunk1:

• NPC 1
  • aitch 2
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Amazing argument:

My house is uglier hence the uglier console would suit it more.

:mj:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, one fairly represents the look of a normal living arraignment while the other is that of conceptuality and the inside of a house that virtually no one lives in. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, one fairly represents the look of a normal living arraignment while the other is that of conceptuality and the inside of a house that virtually no one lives in. 

I don't think it's any dumber than you thinking a PS5 belongs in that type of living space.

Edited by lynux3
1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

The problem is that unless you're going for a futuristic aesthetics you're kind of fuck with it being in your living room. 

13 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I don't think it's any dumber than you thinking a PS5 belongs in that type of living space.

Uhuh...

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What shitsville do you live in where virtually no one lives in a house with that aesthetic? My house is a hell of a lot closer to the top pic than the bottom. 

White leather sofa, black glass coffee table. Black rug. White and black entertainment unit. Oled tv. Not a single wooden item in my house and a shit load of ppl have houses like that. 

Regardless, if we are talking about looks, the top house looks a million times nicer than the bottom house and you just used that to compare the top to Ps5 and bottom to series x

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

What shitsville do you live in where virtually no one lives in a house with that aesthetic? My house is a hell of a lot closer to the top pic than the bottom. 

White leather sofa, black glass coffee table. Black rug. White and black entertainment unit. Oled tv. Not a single wooden item in my house and a shit load of ppl have houses like that. 

Regardless, if we are talking about looks, the top house looks a million times nicer than the bottom house and you just used that to compare the top to Ps5 and bottom to series x

You can't possibly be this full of shit. Unreal.