Persona 4 Golden up on Steam 20 bucks.

I already bought the game on ps2 and vita. I’m not buying it again to play another 100hr game :down:

I couldn’t even finish Golden. Imo these games don’t lend themselves well for a replay at all

40 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ss_312a512b6f5c4577a887b8da6113f09a5148f

ss_c92cef1e572183055dab3d8bcdcbc5fe55deb

The best Persona game... best on PC :love: 

5R is significantly better, but it’s still great. 

Edited by -GD- (not mod, can’t help)
13 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Its Sega Eyrope porting not Atlus. Everyone remember Shenmue HD or Vanquish on Switch? Cause I sure dont.

It's Atlus West publishing...  Who gives a shit about who ports it?  It's obvious the intent here.

P4G is here... P3 is all but confirmed, and after seeing their game sales on Steam, P5R will be coming.  It's all but assured, I assure you :face: 

Atlus even has a Steam developer homepage now.  They obviously intend to bring more :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's Atlus West publishing...  Who gives a shit about who ports it?  It's obvious the intent here.

P4G is here... P3 is all but confirmed, and after seeing their game sales on Steam, P5R will be coming.  It's all but assured, I assure you :face: 

Atlus even has a Steam developer homepage now.  They obviously intend to bring more :blessed: 

Im addressing Bodycount tbh he thinks everything will be on Switch.

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Im addressing Bodycount tbh he thinks everything will be on Switch.

Oh lol.

I was gonna say though, when you start the game, you get the SEGA logo and P-Studio logo... there's no indication anywhere of Sega EU, unless I'm missing something?

There's a certain demographic of gamer that will completely double over to switch if these games comes, they're literally the most coveted JRPGs and Switch is the king of the JRPG as it is.

Once Sony loses them, expect a whole demographic of people to turn in their playstations. there's be no point, switch does everything better.