Fyi I'm no longer an admin

Personally I think both sides are getting crazier on this board. Lately, racism has been getting out of control and some of our resident progressives and conservatives aren't helping with their constant derailments of threads egging each other with the same bs all the fucking time.  I made up my mind on how I'm going handle this shit a couple of weeks ago and if it means losing a few members than I'm fine with that. Cooke getting demodded is all on me, it's no one else fault.  I have my plans for SW and SJW and Alt-right crap are not in them if you guys want that go to /pol or Resetera. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retardcop as an admin could get us special olympics funding. 

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. lol.. you simply have to look at what you guys post about.

It's politics, sales, and politics in gaming.  You don't make threads and talk about games often.  You make threads talking about game/system sales every month without fail though.

I don't even need to say anything... everyone knows it.  It's fine... but it's fucked the forum up for sure. lol

Cooke, GD and myself brought SW back from the gutter, which included reigning in all the political shit threads that would be spammed on the main board. You couldn't even handle being a mod for a few months :mj:

Sales threads have been posted on SW since SW began.... SW is system vs system for game reviews, sales and critical acclaim. 

Interestingly enough, you and your butt buddies had no issues with sales threads at the beginning of this gen.... Only people bitching about AAAes, sales etc are the lemmings... and look you're right on schedule to cry about sales on a board called SYSTEM WARS :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Personally I think both sides are getting crazier on this board. Lately, racism has been getting out of control and some of our resident progressives and conservatives aren't helping with their constant derailments of threads egging each other with the same bs all the fucking time.  I made up my mind on how I'm going handle this shit a couple of weeks ago and if it means losing a few members than I'm fine with that. Cooke getting demodded is all on me, it's no one else fault.  I have my plans for SW and SJW and Alt-right crap are not in them if you guys want that go to /pol or Resetera. 

It's not just here, it's worse on other forums. 

wccftech is a cesspool right now.  

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke, GD and myself brought SW back from the gutter, which included reigning in all the political shit threads that would be spammed on the main board. You couldn't even handle being a mod for a few months :mj:

Sales threads have been posted on SW since SW began.... SW is system vs system for game reviews, sales and critical acclaim. 

Interestingly enough, you and your butt buddies had no issues with sales threads at the beginning of this gen.... Only people bitching about AAAes, sales etc are the lemmings... and look you're right on schedule to cry about sales on a board called SYSTEM WARS :lawl:

No... the people who brought it back are the ones who came back from Sidescrollers after Cooke went there and begged us to come back.... lmao.

I think I handled being a mod pretty good... because I was the only one that actually did anything... I remember the tears when I was deleting and closing threads that were political on the main forum.  LOTS of tears.  I got tired of it... and look... others are getting tired of it too... because you and Jehurey make everything about politics.

And I didn't say there's anything wrong with Sales threads... I said THATS ALL YOU FUCKING MAKE.... which is to say... that's ALL YOU CARE ABOUT.  That... and politics.

Yea, this is SYSTEM WARS.... not SYSTEMIC RACISM WARS :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

slooooooooow Jonny still hasn't caught up :lawl:

Literally just repeat yourself over and over cause you got owned , retard 

16 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Every thread is derailed by the same people . 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... the people who brought it back are the ones who came back from Sidescrollers after Cooke went there and begged us to come back.... lmao.

I think I handled being a mod pretty good... because I was the only one that actually did anything... I remember the tears when I was deleting and closing threads that were political on the main forum.  LOTS of tears.  I got tired of it... and look... others are getting tired of it too... because you and Jehurey make everything about politics.

And I didn't say there's anything wrong with Sales threads... I said THATS ALL YOU FUCKING MAKE.... which is to say... that's ALL YOU CARE ABOUT.  That... and politics.

Yea, this is SYSTEM WARS.... not SYSTEMIC RACISM WARS :drake: 

Hey genius... the mods who cleaned up the place year 1 was Cooke, GD and Myself.  If the place wasn't cleaned and the board maintained... no one would have come back. 

Thanks for proving my point that you couldn't handle being a mod.... what do you think we all had to do... the same thing you are crying and complaining about that you had to do... and you rage quit :mj:

Yes, your e-grudge is blinding you:shrug: