Buying a TV for next gen?

You're either going to have to get lucky and find a LG C9 on clearance, somewhere. But they're on clearance because stock is probably close to zero at this point.

For under $800, you're probably just going to have to get a Samsung LED tv that has most of those features.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're either going to have to get lucky and find a LG C9 on clearance, somewhere. But they're on clearance because stock is probably close to zero at this point.

For under $800, you're probably just going to have to get a Samsung LED tv that has most of those features.

Nah OLED all the way. Spend the extra $200 or whatever for a vastly superior technology you won't regret it. 

Edited by Vini

For anyone in the market for a new TV for the upcoming Xbox Series X and PS5, Vizio is releasing their new line of TV’s on June 30. I believe this also includes their new Vizio OLED TV. I am interested in the P Series Quantum X or the OLED. The OLED, P Series Quantum X, and P Series have the Pro Gaming Engine which includes HDMI 2.1, VRR, AMD Freesync and Auto Game Mode. I think Vizio have some really good TV’s coming out.

might want to look into these . I have a vizio m series with hdr and I really like it . But even these top end vizios will go for a lot more than 500 bucks. 

I'm probably gonna get whatever the best samsung is that comes out this year .