Cows, prepare your anus

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear this thread gets made every time before MS holds a game event, and every single time they manage to disappoint on that front.

Lemmings: Playstation Now is a terrible, barely usable service. Also Lemmings: Can just play PS exclusives on Playstation Now, suckers. 

My PC is ready     

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Kind of lame how Cows made up this imaginary rule that MS Exclusives aren't games that count.

It's not cows faults PC gets xbox games day 1. Can't call their game exclusives :mj:

• Geese 1
8 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

It's not cows faults PC gets xbox games day 1. Can't call their game exclusives :mj:

I know that's not true because Sony has had Playstation now for a while and nobody claims their exclusives are multiplats

Xbox exclusives are still Xbox exclusives. Microsoft owns the Windows platform as well. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

I know that's not true because Sony has had Playstation now for a while and nobody claims their exclusives are multiplats

Xbox exclusives are still Xbox exclusives. Microsoft owns the Windows platform as well. 

true, cows do lose exclusives but lets not act like playing games trough playstation now is as good of an option as playing it directly from your PC. Also PC still gets xbox games Day 1, playstation now doesn't. 

Just now, Alphonse said:

true, cows do lose exclusives but lets not act like playing games trough playstation now is as good of an option as playing it directly from your PC. Also PC still gets xbox games Day 1, playstation now doesn't. 

Yea game streaming is always horrendous. 

Sony set up Xbox for a home run in July. They could completely tilt the momentum towards themselves. Especially if they show lots of new IP, gameplay and announce the price too. 

Edited by Vini

I don't know how they set Xbox for a home run, Sony actually has a lot going for it in terms of exclusives and we all know Microsoft will have none :lawl:

to be honest, would be dope as fuck if pc gets sony games day 1 too. One day, hopefully :aitch:

A user on twitter said this and I agree 100%.  What MS needs to do for their event is learn from Sony's mistakes with their recent conference.  Stream it in 4K... no 1080p 30 bullshit.  Show the games in the best possible light.  Do a better job pacing the event.  Don't waste 10-15min a the start with bullshit last gen stuff.  Get to the games, and fast.  Show more gameplay from games.  People want to see gameplay not just cutscenes.  We know we're going to get a Halo gameplay blowout, so they should try to show as much gameplay as possible.

And other than that... new IP.. which is sounds like they're going to have.

Just now, Alphonse said:

I don't know how they set Xbox for a home run, Sony actually has a lot going for it in terms of exclusives and we all know Microsoft will have none :lawl:

to be honest, would be dope as fuck if pc gets sony games day 1 too. One day, hopefully :aitch:

We'll see what they have soon

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Don't waste 10-15min a the start with bullshit last gen stuff.  Get to the games, and fast.

lol it was five and a half minutes from the start of the show to Spider-Man.

Just now, Twinblade said:

I swear this thread gets made every time before MS holds a game event, and every single time they manage to disappoint on that front.

and it's alway dyno doing it 

image0.jpg