Are there any good handheld devices that can load emulators/roms?

I impulsed bought a Walmart 2DS XL because, supposedly it can mod it to load Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games onto a memory card and then it has internal GBA hardware to run those games in a "virtual" GBA slot.

I haven't done anything to it, but with the bigger screen, I thought the 2DS XL was a better candidate for modding.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

I haven't tried yet but I know Switch is hackable and can run homebrew as well.

Know what you're getting into before buying one. Not all of them can be hacked and some can only be hacked via a modchip. It's basically a crapshoot buying retail and you'll have to go serial number hunting.

Mine's hacked and it's totally worth it, though. There really is no better device out there for emulating games.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Mine's hacked and it's totally worth it, though. There really is no better device out there for emulating games.

wrong. 

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Know what you're getting into before buying one. Not all of them can be hacked and some can only be hacked via a modchip. It's basically a crapshoot buying retail and you'll have to go serial number hunting.

Year 1 Switches can be fully hacked.... models after that are a crap shoot like you said. 

13 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Only if the statement is "Kaz is a worthwhile part of this community."

I take it, but I still have to disagree with you. It isn't the best device for emulating games.