Sony needs to get new console designers

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Literally an Xbox killing machine is what it is. :bate:

You thought it was going to be smaller than xsx :mj: cows pretending to have white leather couches so this matches LOL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ps3 looked like a fucking foreman grill    Ps4 was ok i guess but the pro was a big Mac and both consoles were loud as fuck and got stupid hot    Now the ps5 is the biggest consolv

I feel like we doing that actor dirty by comparing him to DC 

True  

Posted Images

soy boi xcuck fans can't handle a manly console with their beta noodle arms, they want it softer, cheaper and lighter :fag::fag: :mj:

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

did you not see how big it is ? People thought xsx was too big . 

I have no idea how big it is until I see it. It's a home console not an MP3 player so I dont care about the size anyway. It looks dope while the XSX honestly looks like MS didn't even care enough to try and basically just gave up .

31 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I have no idea how big it is until I see it. It's a home console not an MP3 player so I dont care about the size anyway. It looks dope while the XSX honestly looks like MS didn't even care enough to try and basically just gave up .

The reason the Series X looks the way it does, why it's more powerful, why it's smaller is because they care. Functionality was at the forefront, not gimmicky and tacky styling which does nothing beyond inhibiting function.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The reason the Series X looks the way it does, why it's more powerful, why it's smaller is because they care. Functionality was at the forefront, not gimmicky and tacky styling which does nothing beyond inhibiting function.

jesus christ... retardcop deep throating that microcock in every thread,

46 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Its size is literally in the first post,  idiot 

9 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

jesus christ... retardcop deep throating that microcock in every thread,

its obvious ms design team knows how to put a massively powerful console into a small little box . Sony doesn't,  thats why ps5 is more than 2x deeper than xsx , a 4 inches or more taller .

Just now, JONBpc said:

its obvious ms design team knows how to put a massively powerful console into a small little box . Sony doesn't,  thats why ps5 is more than 2x deeper than xsx , a 4 inches or more taller .

yeah...and the rrod never happened lol

but i like the series x design more. just that "caring" bullshit reeks of retardcop faggotry. 

well cows deserve every bit of it . They claimed xsx was too big to fit on a stand then they showed ps5 and all that doesnt matter any more .

Its literally the biggest console ever made . People who say they dont care are lying .

And xb1 and xbx were whisper silent . If this is what sony has to do to make a console silent ...then they clearly DO need to fire their designers 

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its size is literally in the first post,  idiot 

First of all, motherfucker. The first post is some shitty low resolution shit photoshop job comparing two consoles from internet pictures. I'm a grown ass man and will judge it's size when I can actually see it in person. Not based of 'chops from  reddit users with nothing better to do.  All this bitching and your nerd ass is still going to get a PS5 any way so wtf is the point of all this?

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

well cows deserve every bit of it . They claimed xsx was too big to fit on a stand then they showed ps5 and all that doesnt matter any more .

Its literally the biggest console ever made . People who say they dont care are lying .

And xb1 and xbx were whisper silent . If this is what sony has to do to make a console silent ...then they clearly DO need to fire their designers 

well the one x is a magnificent machine, so i'm sure the series x will be pretty awesome (engineering-wise). and yeah, the cows have been owned. the series x was trashed for its size, but the ps5 is a monstrosity on a whole different level. 

16 minutes ago, Liquid said:

First of all, motherfucker. The first post is some shitty low resolution shit photoshop job comparing two consoles from internet pictures. I'm a grown ass man and will judge it's size when I can actually see it in person. Not based of 'chops from  reddit users with nothing better to do.  All this bitching and your nerd ass is still going to get a PS5 any way so wtf is the point of all this?

lmao I'm not getting a ps5 . And lmao at having to see it in person . The demensions are out and its fucking HUGE . HUGE like your obsession over me LOL

Edited by JONBpc