DF - PlayStation 5 Ray Tracing First Look: Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet & Clank, Pragamata + More!

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ultimately, as a ray tracing evangelist, I came away more than satisfied from the PlayStation 5 reveal - mightily surprised, even.

From my perspective, the good news is that the PS5 software showcase demonstrated that game-makers aren't ignoring the new hardware and banking the more obvious performance wins from a more powerful GPU - they're experimenting with RT features in the here and now, and it looks like we may see some of the fruits of their labour at launch. If you'd told me that this would be the case at the beginning of 2020, I'd have struggled to believe it. 

PS5 cant support RT.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol if you look closely you kinda might see some rt on the spolier , owned ! 

Lapdog Sheep :sabu:

Digital Foundry - "Ultimately, as a ray tracing evangelist, I came away more than satisfied from the PlayStation 5 reveal - mightily surprised, even."

"From my perspective, the good news is that the PS5 software showcase demonstrated that game-makers aren't ignoring the new hardware and banking the more obvious performance wins from a more powerful GPU - they're experimenting with RT features in the here and now, and it looks like we may see some of the fruits of their labour at launch. If you'd told me that this would be the case at the beginning of 2020, I'd have struggled to believe it."

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Did you watch the video ? 

I was talking about GT and Dictator even couldn't tell , in gameplay . Get over it and quit following all fucking day , freak 

I never said ps5 couldn't do rt 

46 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I was talking about GT and Dictator even couldn't tell , in gameplay . Get over it and quit following all fucking day , freak 

I never said ps5 couldn't do rt 

The video within thw first few minutes talks about GT having RT during gameplay..... So again. 

Did you watch the video? :mjpls: