Rumor - XSX $400 , Lockheart 200

I can see xsx being 400 if ps5 is 400 . Still betting on 500 for both tho 

Speaking on the Beyond3D forums, eastmen, who has proved in the past to have access to Microsoft insider information, revealed that the Xbox Series S will be half the price of the Series X, come in a small form factor and it will be an all-digital console. The insider doesn't know the final pricing for the Xbox Series X, and thus the Series X, but he had heard that Microsoft was prepared for a $400 Xbox Series X.
But from what I"ve heard from all my sources July isn't about sony , July is about the industry and they want it to be a night of mic drops . They are going to come hard with the strategy they have been building up to for years and they want google , amazon , apple , sony and yes Nintendo to shaken up . So expect a series of Mic drop moments followed by the price being the key part of all this.
That's why I think Lockheart is a key device in their strategy. Its low cost gateway that they can control to make sure the hardware can handle their new compression techniques they will employee with xcloud over the next few years. The plan for Lockheart is to get into price categories they were never able to hit before and I believe based on listening between the lines that they expect lockheart to at some point make it down to fire tv size . Also the size of the first lockheart will surprise everyone.

I highly doubt these price points but hey if MS wants to eat a loss on consoles and make up for it with gamepass I'm all for it

All I know is there's a megaton coming in July and cows and sheep are not ready for it. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, ghostz said:

The $200 console will hold the Series X back, no doubt. 

I dont see how.  Everything would likely be the same outside resolution . 

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

I highly doubt these price points but hey if MS wants to eat a loss on consoles and make up for it with gamepass I'm all for it

All I know is there's a megaton coming in July and cows and sheep are not ready for it. 

MS buys EA AND Sega, amirite? 

The OP reads like the type of shit DynamiteClown wishes for before he blows out the candles on his birthday cake. 

A $200 console launch? Fuck outta here. 

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1

ps5 $399

xbox - who cares about this garbo :D  it will problably launch at $499 and then drop to $449 in a week then $349 cause nobody is buying that shit :D 

47 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jump from X1>X1X is bigger than X1X>XSX

There are no confirmed specs for lockheart . It will likely be the same gpu, cpu family and have same speed ssd , one will play at higher resolutions 

XBX gets the same games at higher res, sometime higher graphic options . Thats all it can do .

Edited by JONBpc