• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you should add some aryan blood 

No, I am not gay

zwarrior would kill even for that hairline. 

45 minutes ago, Vini said:

I don't see why, it's just a shot of healthy shit so you can eat like shit for the rest of the day. 

Sometimes I'm not hungry for a meal but want to replenish. It's a good way to get a bit of both and fairly easy to make. 

8 hours ago, Liquid said:

Sometimes I'm not hungry for a meal but want to replenish. It's a good way to get a bit of both and fairly easy to make. 

I'm always hungry and I eat like shit so I like to balance that with all the healthy shit in the morning. Right before a bacon egg and cheese sandwich 

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Of the two of us, you're the only one to ever have a dick in his mouth. So....

that's because I'm not afraid and it was a rambuctious dare thing? meanwhile you got a lip tongue ring drink smoothies exfoliate your penal glands and hang out at gaybars to get cultured. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

that's because I'm not afraid and it was a rambuctious dare thing? meanwhile you got a lip tongue ring drink smoothies exfoliate your penal glands and hang out at gaybars to get cultured. 

Obviously you're afraid of something if you are quick to call other people gay based on their being friends with gay people, while you engage in "hetero activities" such as having guys stick their dicks in your mouth "as a dare" but maintain that you're straight and it was in good fun?  Secondly, I dont have a lip or tongue piercing and even if I did, neither of those things are tied to a person's sexual preference. I try to be cultured, but simply going to a gay bar wouldn't be a method of doing so. 

people are born straight and remain so. I'm assuming people are born gay and remain so. If you wanna test your gayness go for it. but it didn't scare me, and I was leaving a country that I had sooo much fun in abruptly and it was the last night to get stupid drunk. There were many "hetero" activities too if you're so concerned. whaa whaa, you focusing on 5 seconds of my entire life. eat shit.

-

seriously tho. You are a shitbrain and bully. and I have no problem with gay people. I do have a problem with grown adults who can't hang with people their age, and can't show kindness to strangers. SO PLEASE. hang yourself on a lightpost and we'll rule it a suicide. Your lonely desperate ass is lucky this forum has 6 regular posters. 

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

people are born straight and remain so. I'm assuming people are born gay and remain so. If you wanna test your gayness go for it. but it didn't scare me, and I was leaving a country that I had sooo much fun in abruptly and it was the last night to get stupid drunk. There were many "hetero" activities too if you're so concerned. whaa whaa, you focusing on 5 seconds of my entire life. eat shit.

-

seriously tho. You are a shitbrain and bully. and I have no problem with gay people. I do have a problem with grown adults who can't hang with people their age, and can't show kindness to strangers. SO PLEASE. hang yourself on a lightpost and we'll rule it a suicide. Your lonely desperate ass is lucky this forum has 6 regular posters. 

I'm not assigning any sexual preference classification on you. You can be gay for pay, or in this instance "gay for play?" and still be hetero. I was more juxtaposing the situations to show the irony in your logic that going to a gay bar makes someone gay, but sucking a dick doesn't make you gay. You honestly seem like you need some sort of therapy. 

Edited by Liquid
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Liquid said:

I'm not assigning any sexual preference classification on you. You can be gay for pay, or in this instance "gay for play?" and still be hetero. I was more juxtaposing the situations to show the irony in your logic that going to a gay bar makes someone gay, but sucking a dick doesn't make you gay. You honestly seem like you need some sort of therapy. 

dude I just know you're a shitty human being and want you gone.  You claimed you'd never come back to this shithole, then returned with your nutsacks sunken in. You're lonely.  and an overcompensating sad person. 

42 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dude I just know you're a shitty human being and want you gone.  You claimed you'd never come back to this shithole, then returned with your nutsacks sunken in. You're lonely.  and an overcompensating sad person. 

Sounds like you're projecting a bit. I dont have to cry about my problems on here like you for support. Get some therapy, shitbird.