Sports fans better prepare themselves for the possibility that there may not be an NFL season. Things are going to get a bit ugly here in a couple of months.

Dr. Fauci is saying that the NFL needs to have a "bubble" format like the NBA in order for it to not get cancelled.

And he's looking like he is going to be correct on that.

The NBA can maaaaaaybe complete the playoffs if  they start quickly. Its only like a month and a half of playing. The teams are small to pull it off.

But a 53-man NFL roster? With all of the necessary trainers and support crew? Thirty-two NFL teams?  There is no single location that has that much infrastructure to house them.

Alot of players are going to test positive during training came in July and August.

I hope it does just for the fucking disaster it will end up being. Theyve even said they’re going to add in fake crowd noises for the NFL :lul: like some crappy sitcom 

This can only work for combat sports like ufc and boxing. Small amount of staffing, and the fighters fight once, and they’re done for several months. Team sports with large rosters, coaches, trainers where they play every week or every other day is a clusterfuck waiting to happen

Even with the smaller rosters of the NBA, there are a out 80+ players who have concerns about the resumption of their league.

The MLB is pretty much sitting this season out, which is going to be a unmitigated disaster for them, as their CBA is up at the end of the next season.

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao so on top of wearing armor, they have to play inside a bubble?

Shitamerican sports made for PUSSIES.

Be like real men and play real man's football in an open stadium.

19 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao so on top of wearing armor, they have to play inside a bubble?

Shitamerican sports made for PUSSIES.

Be like real men and play real man's football in an open stadium.

when ESL be like ESL.

27 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I stopped watching the NFL when they blackballed Kaep so I dont care really. 

lfmao fgt. he wasnt even that good, you haloween black panther bitch. :D 

Edited by kokujin
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lfmao fgt. he wasnt even that good, you haloween black panther bitch. :D 

He's good enough that if he beat up his wife, was caught driving high on PCP, and shot a gun at his neighbors, he'd still be playing.  I know you hate black people and wish slavery was still a thing, but he didn't deserve to lose his career for fucking kneeling. 

you pretending like you know or care about football, in order to harp your black parade is funny. when you've yelled house ****** and Z warrior is your other target, you fgt ass bully. srsly, go play in traffic. I would make sure you got clapped if I ever saw you. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

He's good enough that if he beat up his wife, was caught driving high on PCP, and shot a gun at his neighbors, he'd still be playing.  I know you hate black people and wish slavery was still a thing, but he didn't deserve to lose his career for fucking kneeling. 

People also forgot the storyline.

At first Kaepernick sat on the bench to start his protest; but a teammate (and former military veteran) Nate Boyer - now retired; told him that while he understands what Kaep is protesting, and why he is doing so; that he should instead take a knee, since in the military the lads take a knee as a sign of respect.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

People also forgot the storyline.

At first Kaepernick sat on the bench to start his protest; but a teammate (and former military veteran) Nate Boyer - now retired; told him that while he understands what Kaep is protesting, and why he is doing so; that he should instead take a knee, since in the military the lads take a knee as a sign of respect.

It's such a shit thing too since like fucking Micheal Vick was able to get a contract right out of jail. The NFL has used "redemption" as an excuse for years then simple blackballed a man which now in hindsight they are forced to acknowledge they were on the wrong side of history.