The Last of Us 2 |OT| spoilers = ban

Real/fake/joking. there’s already a thread for that. I already know the spoilers So there’s no trying to be cute with guised spoilers.

I just started and :whew: those graphics

Edited by Delita
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 or so hours in.  I'll return to SW when done but damn, what a game. Narrative i'll talk properly when I'm done (only to say it's ballsy AF. A lot will depend on the landing but I'm very happy

Already had to delete 3 posts in this thread. I've been pretty explicit about posting story related 'content' for this game, even if you're making a shitty joke its still NOT allowed.    @Ma

I'm not taking my chances with mala, he already broke the rules and warnings were given. 

6 minutes ago, nitric said:

How is the start? I’m about to pick up my copy after my workout 

Hard to say so far since I literally just started but the presentation is phenomenal. Best looking game this gen :banderoos:

Already had to delete 3 posts in this thread. I've been pretty explicit about posting story related 'content' for this game, even if you're making a shitty joke its still NOT allowed.

@MalaXmaS @kaz BLackMage

I've been pretty merciful so far but both of you are on my shit list. Make another plot reference without spoiler tags (no matter how vague or even if its a fake spoiler) and you're both getting banned for a month. That applies to everyone else too.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

BTW if you're already impressed by the graphics, wait until you're done with the intro. It gets even better looking.

Brah i never played the first and the gameplay is a Brazilian ass shaker. I figured this was going to be another RDR2 with amazing presentation and dookie gameplay but it’s hitting so far. I just reached

Spoiler

The blizzard on my horse with Dina 

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Already had to delete 3 posts in this thread. I've been pretty explicit about posting story related 'content' for this game, even if you're making a shitty joke its still NOT allowed.

@MalaXmaS @kaz BLackMage

I've been pretty merciful so far but both of you are on my shit list. Make another plot reference without spoiler tags (no matter how vague or even if its a fake spoiler) and you're both getting banned for a month. That applies to everyone else too.

Enforce this shit. I’ve been avoiding the spoiler thread so this thread is necessary

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@MalaXmaS @kaz BLackMage

bruh I was just jk, I haven't even played the first TLOU and I have no inside knowledge of TLOU2 :D :D  

3 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

bruh I was just jk, I haven't even played the first TLOU and I have no inside knowledge of TLOU2 :D :D  

Doesn't matter dude. People playing the game want to be completely surprised, and even having to decide mentally if a spoiler is real or not does have an impact.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Doesn't matter dude. People playing the game want to be completely surprised, and even having to decide mentally if a spoiler is real or not does have an impact.

I get it, won't happen again, i stay out of it. I apologize. :ben:  keep up the hard work :11:

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@MalaXmaS @kaz BLackMage

Gtfo I havent said any spoilers or anything that hasnt be said before.

Why dont you check that attempt at racism from kokujin and get off my dick.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Gtfo I havent said any spoilers or anything that hasnt be said before.

Why dont you check that attempt at racism from kokujin and get off my dick.

Let’s ban this kid too for his racism from last week 

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@MalaXmaS @kaz BLackMage

he's over there whining about ESL racism in another thread, where Mal makes his 12th comprehension mistake. Look, I'm an immigrant too. But I think this kid is just fackig lazy. He probably sucks in his other language too. :D

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

I'm not taking my chances with mala, he already broke the rules and warnings were given. 

Bout time. He’s one of those shitty posters nobody likes that for some reason is still here

4 hours ago, Alphonse said:

oh c'mon. stop banning 1 of 7 posters. I think it was bad enough you let me call him ESL. I dunno wht he did here but I didn't want him banned. :(  @MalaXmaS

4 hours ago, Delita said:

Bout time. He’s one of those shitty posters nobody likes that for some reason is still here

WE NEED POSTERS. NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA BE COOL. FUR FUCKS SAKE, DIVERSITY YOU NATZI SHITSMEN.  You're gonna have a forum full of 7 agreeable boring people at this point. 

stupid imo. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Sad 1