The Last of Us 2 |OT| spoilers = ban

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 or so hours in.  I'll return to SW when done but damn, what a game. Narrative i'll talk properly when I'm done (only to say it's ballsy AF. A lot will depend on the landing but I'm very happy

Already had to delete 3 posts in this thread. I've been pretty explicit about posting story related 'content' for this game, even if you're making a shitty joke its still NOT allowed.    @Ma

I'm not taking my chances with mala, he already broke the rules and warnings were given. 

I’m enjoying how much energy the game starts off with. One thing I dislike a bit about previous naughty dog is they always start off very calm, peaceful, some puzzles, exploration. Then the action picks up slowly. Here it didn’t really waste much time for shit to get real

Edited by Delita

10 hours in so far. Game looks absolutely beautiful, you just don’t get this level of detail in any other game. Animation is the real stand out here just as expected of ND, it just looks so good. I do wish there were an option to turn off the film grain though. Gameplay is on point and fluid resembling MGS5 which is a good thing. I’m not fully on board with the writing and execution yet, but it was engaging enough to keep me want to find out what happens next. Solid 9 so far.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

@kaz BLackMage As I get deeper into the game Im starting to realize your spoilers might have been legitimate. If thats the case then im gonna have no choice but to ban you after the fact :yeshrug:  Sorry, we need to start making examples of people who deliberately spoil highly anticipated games.

it was an over the top joke about joel :D :D  it can't be true, :D  I have never even played these games. It's deleted and I still apologized tho. :ben: 

now don't make this thread about banning, it's about that game :ben: 

Edited by kaz BLackMage
9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

@kaz BLackMage As I get deeper into the game Im starting to realize your spoilers might have been legitimate. If thats the case then im gonna have no choice but to ban you after the fact :yeshrug:  Sorry, we need to start making examples of people who deliberately spoil highly anticipated games.

:D:D

I'm liking this new regime. I think you should do it Twinstunta. He's a wreckless gremlin.  And Sauce, you ain't touching me. :(

Damn I just keep going..now 16-17 hours in.  Not really liking the direction they're taking with the second half. I think it's safe to say story sucks unless there is some unexpected pay off at the end. It's a shame cause the game looks and plays amazing.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

Damn I just keep going..now 16-17 hours in.  Not really liking the direction they're taking with the second half. I think it's safe to say story sucks unless there is some unexpected pay off at the end. It's a shame cause the game looks and plays amazing.

From what I've seen so far from most people streaming the game is they really enjoy the first 10 hours or so and then it goes downhill for them, mainly story-wise where you're at right now

7 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I think where your probably at is where Druckman really was talking about when he said people are either going to love or hate this game with no inbetween

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

:D:D

I'm liking this new regime. I think you should do it Twinstunta. He's a wreckless gremlin.  And Sauce, you ain't touching me. :(

I'm a wreckless gremlin but I don't spoiler shit. I just made a stupid joke. :D  twinb thinking I did spoiler something is pure coincidence, not even the leaked spoilers say anything like that. 

I take that as a compliment, kokonuss :ben: 

7 hours ago, kaz BLackMage said:

it was an over the top joke about joel :D :D  it can't be true, :D  I have never even played these games. It's deleted and I still apologized tho. :ben: 

now don't make this thread about banning, it's about that game :ben: 

I just wanted to put the fear of god in you. don't worry about it :jasonj:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just wanted to put the fear of god in you. don't worry about it :jasonj:

lol i learned my lesson. 

6 hours ago, Pureis said:

I’m about 14 hours in and really curious to see how the story supposedly takes a nose dive. Because so far the game has been great.

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m about 14 hours in and really curious to see how the story supposedly takes a nose dive. Because so far the game has been great.

I just reached 

Spoiler

News station building

and it has been phenomenal. Feel like I want to explore every building which I rarely ever do.