Will you be going back to theaters when they open back up next month?

Or you waiting it out? Notable releases in July include Mulan and Tenet

idk, Tenet is making me want to go and see it in imax :down: I wish they would have just delayed it to November/December like 007 or Top Gun Maverick. I think it’s too early to be rubbing elbows with fat slobs coughing on me without a mask

If I do I’ll probably just catch a early matinee on a weekday a week later

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, and Nolan is being an absolute fucktard not delaying it. 

You know Vini is a dumbass when he starts making comparisons that even fellow dumbass Cooke moved on from months ago because they were so dumb.

I haven't been to the movies in years.

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I gotta admit my opinion of him has dwindled a bit. He has some ego by saying he wants his movie to be the one to bring people back to theaters this summer even bitching that WB delayed it by just 2 weeks from 14 to 31 of July

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

No you're being an absolute pussy

This thing now reportedly kills 0.3% of people and mostly in nursing homes. The only reason the economy was shut down was so that old and obese people didn't overwhelm hospitals

Fuckin move on people

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

No you're being an absolute pussy

This thing now reportedly kills 0.3% of people and mostly in nursing homes. The only reason the economy was shut down was so that old people didn't overwhelm hospitals

Fuckin move on people

Shut up, dumbass.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Shut up, dumbass.

No you're being a pussy and willfully ignoring the facts at this point

Where's all the piles of dead bodies after these protests? You can walk down the street safely with a thousand people but God forbid you go to a movie theater with 50 of them in masks spaced out by 6 feet

Who's the dumbass here?

Edited by Vini

Let's not act all self righteous because you're scared of a virus that has a lesser chance to kill you if you catch it than most STDs out there. 

Compromised people and people living with compromised people should stay home. Period. Otherwise. Move. On. 

I'll give you masks and social distancing for as long as it takes.

But you're not taking away movies from people because you're scared to go outside. Especially people like essential workers who have been working this whole time anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Vini said:

Let's not act all self righteous because you're scared of a virus that has a lesser chance to kill you if you catch it than most STDs out there. 

Compromised people and people living with compromised people should stay home. Period. Otherwise. Move. On. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'll give you masks and social distancing for as long as it takes.

But you're not taking away movies from people because you're scared to go outside. Especially people like essential workers who have been working this whole time anyway.