Will you be going back to theaters when they open back up next month?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, and Nolan is being an absolute fucktard not delaying it. 

You know Vini is a dumbass when he starts making comparisons that even fellow dumbass Cooke moved on from months ago because they were so dumb.

I haven't been to the movies in years.

13 minutes ago, kokujin said:

okay, aren't the seats, like, covid? serious question. I know lazy ass theateer staff ain't wiping down every seat after every movie so...??

Restaurants barely clean seats and tables as well, but the CDC confirmed last month that the virus doesn't seem to transmit that easily on surfaces so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

okay, aren't the seats, like, covid? serious question. I know lazy ass theateer staff ain't wiping down every seat after every movie so...??

Do you plan on licking the seats?

• Geese 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Restaurants barely clean seats and tables as well, but the CDC confirmed last month that the virus doesn't seem to transmit that easily on surfaces so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

decent point.. then again, I've been to 1 bar and maybe 1 resteraunt or 2 since. The bar was fun lmfao. finding out who gets annoyed with space and who doesn't give a fuck lol. You start off at 7 feet, then kinda creep and read the room/friends.  just kidding. I don't condone this shit. But I did sneak in 1 daytime bar during covid and it was enjoyable.  

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Do you plan on licking the seats?

you telling me I can't?

what if a popcorn falls? I just don't?

------

I'm personally waiting. Gonna let y'all test out covid early. I can maybe do this shit for another month. depends.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i think it (used to) depend on the type of surface too. I saw a meme (I kno) that highlgihted cardboard at 3 days or something crazy. metal at another etc. So i'd check.

but if that's completely the case,

I'd take a ghost spooked ass theater with 12 desperate mutherfuckers watching a move 16 seats diagonal apart would be fine..

It ain't worth Mulan for me.

I swear it's like people made it their ideology to exxagerate this thing

I'm still waiting to see the dead bodies from nationwide protests. 

Edited by Vini
12 hours ago, Vini said:

Let's not act all self righteous because you're scared of a virus that has a lesser chance to kill you if you catch it than most STDs out there. 

Compromised people and people living with compromised people should stay home. Period. Otherwise. Move. On. 

umm. I think chances of getting it are exaggerated, (tho really 1% is way too high to risk  a movie)--  but once you get it, it can really deteriorate your tissues even if you recover.  and of course, STDs aren't meant to kill you :D

that wasn't the right analogy. 

32 minutes ago, kokujin said:

umm. I think chances of getting it are exaggerated, (tho really 1% is way too high to risk  a movie)--  but once you get it, it can really deteriorate your tissues even if you recover.  and of course, STDs aren't meant to kill you :D

that wasn't the right analogy. 

There's no research that points to tissue deterioration or any long term effects where are you getting this from?

And it's not 1% it's 0.26%

https://in.dental-tribune.com/news/new-estimate-by-the-cdc-brings-down-the-covid-19-death-rate-to-just-0-26-as-against-whos-3-4/

And out of those 0.26% the vast majority of deaths had underlying conditions

Edited by Vini
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Vini said:

There's no research that points to tissue deterioration or any long term effects where are you getting this from?

And it's not 1% it's 0.26%

https://in.dental-tribune.com/news/new-estimate-by-the-cdc-brings-down-the-covid-19-death-rate-to-just-0-26-as-against-whos-3-4/

And out of those 0.26% the vast majority of deaths had underlying conditions

a facebook meme. I'll look it up again. I really was convinced in serious cases it detereiotes the tissue. 0.26% sounds nice too.  hmmm.

I dunno bro!! The CNN [death] toll ticker keeps going up!! Them fake news?

I also find it funny that MN #s are still decreasing, tho we musta had (actually I think other bigger states I suppose ended up having bigger crowds and riots). I do see your side to things, I think the truth is where you say it is or somewhere in between.

Edited by kokujin
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

a facebook meme. I'll look it up again. I really was convinced in serious cases it detereiotes the tissue. 0.26% sounds nice too.  hmmm.

I dunno bro!! The CNN [death] toll ticker keeps going up!! Them fake news?

I also find it funny that MN #s are still decreasing, tho we musta had (actually I think other bigger states I suppose ended up having bigger crowds and riots). I do see your side to things, I think the truth is where you say it is or somewhere in between.

There's over 300 million people in this country

If you watched the car accident death ticker you would never drive again

34 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

You know Vini is a dumbass when he starts making comparisons that even fellow dumbass Cooke moved on from months ago because they were so dumb.

No you're just a pussy, it's what it is. 

There's no argument I'm making without data. 0.26% death rate. That's what you're scared about

14 hours ago, Vini said:

No you're being a pussy and willfully ignoring the facts at this point

Where's all the piles of dead bodies after these protests? You can walk down the street safely with a thousand people but God forbid you go to a movie theater with 50 of them in masks spaced out by 6 feet

Who's the dumbass here?

God you're fucking retarded.