White Rock has become Quebec!

spacer.png

It was a wine place, as you can see. I saw the mongrel old man with curly hair at a Café a couple spots down and told him that they’re replacing you with poutine!

In other news, I fed the dog this time and noticed the food bag was left open that gives noms to Finnigan. I got mad at my mom saying you’re poisoning the dog if you leave it open. She didn’t care and didn’t even say sorry. I think I should feed the dog from now on. What do you think?

1 minute ago, BLM Spico said:

James is gonna get real Quebec poutine?  lmao.. I'm sure it's the exact same as you've had in BC. 

But it won’t be the same. The potatoes from there are 140% fresh and when they get here it’s %120 fresh. That still %20 fresher than BC potatoes. So it’ll be good. They’re magic potatoes over there.

• Ben 1

Poutine is alright but it has to be done correctly.  They need to blanch the fresh cut fries before fully cooking.  The gravy has to be savory.  Depends what you like..  Some people might like it saltier some less.  But you have light and dark gravies.. The dark gravies are more common.. And then you have cheese curds.  We use fresh cheese curds from a place called st-alberts cheese.  Depending on how much cheese they add you might want to ask for extra cheese if you like it.  The cheese here will usually be squeaky due to its freshness when you eat the poutine.  I always get extra gravy.. I want it a bit soup-y.

Edited by BLM Spico
2 minutes ago, BLM Spico said:

I've even added ketchup if the gravy was sub par and I wanted flavor.  But if gravy is good I will not ruin with ketchup.

But I recommend just trying a few bites with ketchup. .it's actually not bad.

You should create a new topic about ketchup.

Around here there are stores that all they sell is poutine.  You can get it with bacon, smoked meat, chicken, steak, veggies like mushrooms, peppers all kinds.  I just like the regular cheese and gravy for poutine.. If I want pizza I will order a pizza.