• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

Ain’t no one wanna text yo green bubblin, group chat killin, slow delivering, messages outta order ass :patpatpat:

See how fucking stupid you are? :kaz:  bubu the bubblz are gween :cry: 

Fucking clown :mj: 

iPhone is seriously lacking in SMARTPHONE design.

But ghost is trying to make us jealous about fancy text messages.:lawl:

That's like you driving a better car, with a better engine, and a more aerodynamic design, and a better interior design, and nicer seats, and more legroom, and a better stereo.

And then ghost says................."well, my door handles are WAY MORE ADVANCED than yours, pwned!!!"

Either way, the best gets better. Flawlessly and seamless transition for AirPods and beats pro. 

here’s just an example of how it works. 

im sitting at my desk, listening to music from my watch...headphones in. A friend texts me a video, I pull out my pocket and watch the video. My headphones instantly connect to my phone, and play the audio from the video. I put it away and the audio switches back to my watch. Then, I open the MacBook and start watching a YouTube video and it instantly switches over to YouTube’s audio. Then, I turn around and turn on the Apple TV and watch some Apple TV+ exclusive, FOUNDATION, and watch the trailer. The music again switches to the Apple TV.... SEAMLESSLY. 

this. Is. Groundbreaking. 

:lawd:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’ve never even used iMessage, I don’t blame you :ovolol:

:mj: 

you get some fancy dotz when da ppl r replying, an and stickerz... an the bubululz are blue.. an an and :tom: 

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST KILL YOURSELF :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Either way, the best gets better. Flawlessly and seamless transition for AirPods and beats pro. 

here’s just an example of how it works. 

im sitting at my desk, listening to music from my watch...headphones in. A friend texts me a video, I pull out my pocket and watch the video. My headphones instantly connect to my phone, and play the audio from the video. I put it away and the audio switches back to my watch. Then, I open the MacBook and start watching a YouTube video and it instantly switches over to YouTube’s audio. Then, I turn around and turn on the Apple TV and watch some Apple TV+ exclusive, FOUNDATION, and watch the trailer. The music again switches to the Apple TV.... SEAMLESSLY. 

this. Is. Groundbreaking. 

:lawd:

:rofls: 

bubut my phone, and then I listen to my watch, and then I switch to my macbook, den I watch my TV.... all in the span of 3min 

SEAMLESS YESS! :smoke:

How embarrassing:rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:rofls: 

bubut my phone, and then I listen to my watch, and then I switch to my macbook, den I watch my TV.... all in the span of 3min 

SEAMLESS YESS! :smoke:

How embarrassing:rofl: 

That is something I could easily do, lmfao.  Android could never dream of pulling this incredible feat off :bow: 

ezgif-2-295976052c8b.gif

That is something I could easily do, lmfao.  Android could never dream of pulling this incredible feat off :bow: 

That's something you WILL do... because you're a fucktard when it comes to Apple shit :mj: 

this guy is literally boasting about:

-fancy text messages

-switching devices with headphones.

as he calls it groundbreaking.:lawl:

It really is sad.

Take a moment and read this sentence.............and then read it again even more closely:

im sitting at my desk, listening to music from my watch...headphones in

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

-fancy text messages

It really is sad.

Take a moment and read this sentence.............and then read it again even more closely:

He can’t even fathom the brilliance :blessed: my watch STREAMS to my headphones, lmao he can’t even comprehend :bow:

ground breaking! 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, jehurey said:

-fancy text messages

It really is sad.

Shhhhhhhh.... let him set the scene....

:ovolol:

He can’t even fathom the brilliance :blessed: my watch STREAMS to my headphones, lmao he can’t even comprehend :bow:

ground breaking! 

he's literally excited because all of the apple products he bought FINALLY interact with each other.

after three hardware iterations (that he paid for each one).

Or, I can sit at my desk.................and use my PC to watch whatever I want through my speakers.

You need a watch to stream a SECOND THING..................because your iPhone can't do TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's literally excited because all of the apple products he bought FINALLY interact with each other.

after three hardware iterations (that he paid for each one).

Or, I can sit at my desk.................and use my PC to watch whatever I want through my speakers.

You need a watch to stream a SECOND THING..................because your iPhone can't do TWO THINGS AT THE SAME TIME

There’s no other set of products in the world that do it :blessed:

LOL, sitting at your PC all day to listen to music! I’m can go workout without my phone and still stream music :bow:

wait, did he just imply iPhones can’t steam music! LMAO!!! @Remij_ the hill you chose to die on :mroff:

Edited by ghostz