Just now, ghostz said:

There’s no other set of products in the world that do it :blessed:

Your right.

There's just SINGULAR products that do it, without the need to buy an entire line of products to achieve that.

I don't NEED my headphones to SWITCH between devices..............because my devices can do everything I need it to do.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh my god, he just admitted that iPhones cannot multitask like a basic computer from 1996:lawl::lawl::lawl:

:lawl:"set of products":lawl:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Your right.

There's just SINGULAR products that do it, without the need to buy an entire line of products to achieve that.

I don't NEED my headphones to SWITCH between devices..............because my devices can do everything I need it to do.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:oh my god, he just admitted that iPhones cannot multitask like a basic computer from 1996:lawl::lawl::lawl:

:lawl:"set of products":lawl:

Your device does everything you need it to. ... except leave the house lmfao. You’re tethered to a PC 100% of your day :kaz:

he’s now saying phones are not needed because he has a PC.. HOLY FUCK :tom:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Your device does everything you need it to. ... except leave the house lmfao. You’re tethered to a PC 100% of your day :kaz:

he’s now saying phones are not needed because he has a PC.. HOLY FUCK :tom:

Nope, my android phone easily does more than your iPhone.

Why would I need headphone switch with a PC?

:lawl:he's trying to avoid what he admitted with the iPhone being a basic one-task device:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, my android phone easily does more than your iPhone.

Why would I need headphone switch with a PC?

:lawl:he's trying to avoid what he admitted with the iPhone being a basic one-task device:lawl:

He doesn’t even understand what’s going on. :D His phone is older than him, no smart watch, no smart TV applications, just his dusty old note and a fuckin PC. :tom:

Just now, RaniK_ said:

Apple absolutely demolished android. Imagine paying $1k+ for a phone that might get two years of updates if you are lucky. :hest:

If ios14 was Android 11, the galaxy s6 would be getting it. Lmfao, but only the S9 or higher is. That’s how sad Android is.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He doesn’t even understand what’s going on. :D His phone is older than him, no smart watch, no smart TV applications, just his dusty old note and a fuckin PC. :tom:

he doesn't know how to respond, so now he's talking about my phone.

:lawl:ghost just admitted that he lost this argument, iPhone is a one-task device:lawl:

:blessed:COMPLETE:blessed:

3 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

Can you imagine jer coming home from a long day of moving boxes with his big brick of a phone, unknowing that it will never see an update? :hest:

Lmao I think it’s funnier dude doesn’t even own a tv. “I don’t need multiple products, I have a all-in-one computer. I also have a all-in-one house, with just one room”

:tom:

LOL looks like ghost can't respond to me.

because that would be a SECOND TASK, and his phone can't do that

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lmao I think it’s funnier dude doesn’t even own a tv. “I don’t need multiple products, I have a all-in-one computer. I also have a all-in-one house, with just one room”

:tom:

One room house? Is our good buddy jer living in a communal home? :hest: