Western Artists versus Japanese Artists

:patpatpat:

Who is better, in your honest opinion?

I think there's more quality Japanese artists, but when a western artist is really really good, they beat them. 

It has to do with a lot of art culture. Western art culture is completely miserable anymore. Japanese art culture inspires a lot more great artists. Western artists (the bad ones) even harass Japanese artists on twitter because they like more sexualized drawings and different proportions than western artists. 

But when I talk about good western artists I mean like Syd Mead and Steve Rude. 

Syd Mead:

104434535_10157083817621969_6108102184460279199_o.thumb.jpg.eb337dba1bc386dc817cc97c4e1cc028.jpg104772928_10157083817526969_8072138469569565664_o.thumb.jpg.ad7027bc93c3ec67e80bb380b26c7bfa.jpg

Steve Rude

Du34NNkW4AAAWJQ.thumb.jpg.6939789fd682954cd6b4173f5c018187.jpg

What does Systemwars think? 

I like this thread.-- fuck gaming.

I think you're forcing the "but when the western artist is really good, they're better" stuff.

On average Jap draweers are much more talented. 20% of the population can draw your future, and they're just like, regular people. 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Western female characters look like real people. Japanese characters are either drop dead gorgeous models (to the point of being completely immersion breaking) or anime characters.

They look like men and ugly goblins. Movies have pretty people and it's not breaking any immersion. 

Westcuck gaming has lost its balls that's what it really is and they stopped making pretty characters to not offend all the vocal uggos.

They even reduced Dina's breasts in TLOU2 compared to the real actress, that's how scared they are to not offend any women (and let's face it, they still don't play games) :mj: 

Edited by bhytre

I’ve been to Japan, all you people who idolise them as having some sort of superior societal norms would have a real eye opener. Sure, western far left politics is fucking toxic and I don’t like how it is lowly creeping i to all aspects of the media. But at the same time, if we were more like the Japanese, that would not be a solution. Trust me. 

:jordan3:

Edited by Cell