The Last of Us Part 2 Remi-review..... lol (Spoilerz enter at own risk)

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You had criticisms before you even played the game. You can't go into a game already hating it and them trying to win you over. Look at the other thread before the game came out. It's a joke. 

Mal ruined that Joel dies for me (that's the only thing I knew), that's it, so I was expecting that crap you mentioned with Abby infilrating the base and befriending them and so on and was ughhh ing at the thought of that happening and see the obvious play out that I was so happy and surprised when Joel gets offed so early. 

You don't even talk about anything really here. You're crying that the fan fiction you wanted wasn't the way it went. That's why you don't go into a game wanting this and wanting that. You go in blank, go along for the ride then when it's done either like it or not. You clearly were hating it from the onset. 

Brutal :whew:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

LMAO remij having a cry cause his fan fiction didn't come true. Oh they should've done this, they should've done that, I knew they would do this, etc :biggrin: Literal 4chan level post

OMG mah most anticipated game all year which is why I actively went looking for spoilers just like everyone who absolutely hates the game :mj:

Hey guisss the whole point of the game is to make you feel bad for the character that lies, manipulates, abandons her family and continues to go after the person that spared her TWICE :grimaceleft: Lmao. Easily the worst take I have read and I've read a lot. 

Remij getting exposed :tom:

i think remipee loves the game, he's just too much of a bitch to admit his temper tantrum was beyond pathetic and can't admit he's wrong. well, he keeps being pathetic either way. :mj: 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Aren't you supposed to be banned?

The cows ITT couldn't wait for me to be out so they could hate on me for not liking the game... that's why I'm not banned anymore :mj:

2 hours ago, kaz BLackMage said:

i think remipee loves the game, he's just too much of a bitch to admit his temper tantrum was beyond pathetic and can't admit he's wrong. well, he keeps being pathetic either way. :mj: 

:cmpunk1: