Apparently Cyberpunk 2077 is amazing

They had a preview event in China and apparently well known people there are saying the game is "a miracle" and really incredible.

The American event is on the 25th.

They're playing on high spec Alienware PCs B) 

EbMYlliX0AIUGTl?format=jpg&name=large

It's sounding like this game is gonna turn out incredible after all.  With the delay, that should ensure that Nvidia's new GPUs are out in time for this games release :smoke: 

while playing cyberpunk2077, i'll be like:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-12-at-12.09.35-PM.pn

only affirms my plans to make sure i have the perfect PC to play for it.

At this point, I'm almost thinking that I might as well try and buy an LG OLED television instead of trying to find the perfect PC monitor.

I don't really want to run a HDMI or Displayport cable from my PC to my TV. I'd rather want to sit at a desk and play on the perfect monitor with keyboard/mouse for the optimal PC experience. But there isn't a single PC monitor that checks all the boxes, and isn't cheaper than a damn LG OLED tv, which I have to buy anyway for the PS5.

Apparently people who have played it can't seem to contain their excitement about what they've played lol

This game is going to do MASSIVE numbers and will firmly cement CDPR as one of the top in the industry.

Edited by Remij_
23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m not a big fan of the art style tbh. The game looks worse than GTAV. 

i remember the first trailer looked super cartooney to the point I was hating on it. But after seeing the gameplay I dig the artstyle. 

and lol at comparing it to gtav?? also no, it does not.