Ashraf Ismail (AC4,AC:Origins,AC:Valhalla) is stepping down as Creative Director on AC: Valhalla due to infidelity accusations

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Wow look at that girls other tweets. She basically says infidelity is no different from rape or sexual assault. Liberals have definitely gone off the deep end :snoop:

her stupid views doesn't represent all liberals. 

Just read her tweets....she literally says "it's not rape" 

:mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

she sounds like a bitter cunt. i'm glad he played her. 

He was pretty much a giant red flag with all the shit she posted about him. She still opened her legs for him, but this somehow his fault. :drake:

3 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

He was pretty much a giant red flag with all the shit she posted about him. She still opened her legs for him, but this somehow his fault. :drake:

Obviously cheating is his fault, but yeah like how does a person blind themselves to that many red flags for a year. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Obviously cheating is his fault, but yeah like how does a person blind themselves to that many red flags for a year. 

Not denying his role on cheating on his wife, which is completely shitty, but it was "on and off" for a year with all those things and you slept with the dude multiple times I assume. :roff:

23 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Twinblade has evolved into a full MAGA cuck at this point. 

How does not falling for some spiteful girl's rhetoric make me a MAGA cuck? She took to social media to oust this guy's personal life for no reason other than out of jealousy because despite his cheating he still picked his wife over her. If anything this is going to backfire, and I doubt any other guy who sees this tantrum is going to want to seriously date her.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

How does not falling for some spiteful girl's rhetoric make me a MAGA cuck? She took to social media to oust this guy's personal life for no reason other than out of jealousy because despite his cheating he still picked his wife over her. If anything this is going to backfire, and I doubt any other guy who sees this tantrum is going to want to seriously date her.

Wait wait, you're blaming her for being mad that he had a wife and lied about it? :tom:

Listen she got played... big time, but he should have told her from the start so they can cheat in peace if they wanted. 

Or at least ease in the information over time so that she would accept her role as side piece.

But what you never do is straight up keep keep lying about it for over a year and worse yet you let her find out before you had a chance to tell her. That was a straight up rookie move by him.  He got caught out there slipping. 

:shrug:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Wait wait, you're blaming her for being mad that he had a wife and lied about it? :tom:

Listen she got played... big time, but he should have told her from the start so they can cheat in peace if they wanted. 

Or at least ease in the information over time so that she would accept her role as side piece.

But what you never do is straight up keep keep lying about it for over a year and worse yet you let her find out before you had a chance to tell her. That was a straight up rookie move by him.  He got caught out there slipping. 

:shrug:

Dude, that doesn't give her the right to take to social media and tell the entire world about the issues in his personal life. Thats not her problem....or her business at all. if she had a valid reason for it, then that would be different. But she ONLY did out of jealousy....

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Dude, that doesn't give her the right to take to social media and tell the entire world about the issues in his personal life. Thats not her problem....or her business at all.

Ummm she ousted what he did WITH HER.  That's her (and his) business what they both did TOGETHER.  WTF?   You acting like she spilled info that she wasn't involved in :tom:

He played her and ended up playing himself by not telling her before she found out.   

How do you think men maintain mistresses on the side? .... because the mistress knows you have a wife.... and she agreed to continue in the relationship so there is nothing for her to get mad about because you are honest with her. 

They like knowing that you told them the truth... makes them feel special.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ummm she ousted what he did WITH HER.  That's her business what they both did TOGETHER.  WTF? :tom:

Umm no. What people do outside of the workplace on their own time is THEIR own business, nobody else's. She had no reason to 'oust' the guy for something they were both involved in Off hours.

I can't believe you guys are joining the white knights that are defending her even though she is clearly in the wrong. If she had any ounce of responsibility or dignity then she would have told his wife directly about the affair, then they would have settled things on their own. By airing his dirty laundry all she's doing is being an attention seeker and embarrassing not only him but his wife who is the one innocent person in this entire thing.

• Like 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

Umm no. What people do outside of the workplace on their own time is THEIR own business, nobody else's. She had no reason to 'oust' the guy for something they were both involved in Off hours.

I can't believe you guys are joining the white knights that are defending her even though she is clearly in the wrong. If she had any ounce of responsibility or dignity then she would tell his wife directly about the affair, then they could have settled things on their own. All she's doing is being an attention seeker and embarrassing not only him but his wife who is the one innocent person in this entire thing.

I'm not defending her numb nuts.... im pointing out how he handled the situation like a rookie. 

Had he told her he had a wife and she still agreed to have a relationship with him.   We wouldn't be here today :shrug:

But because he lied, she had every right to talk about WHAT SHE DID WITH HIM.   That is also her business to share.