Getting a new PC thread 2.0

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of which, the belle of the ball has just arrived:

Under no circumstances is this user allowed to access the Orange group. I won't stand for it.

You should've watched this guide before building your PC.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure I have... and you're going to regret buying that CPU :hehe: 

I've thought about it, and I might consider it if I see it come in stock and ship sooner than the one I've already purchased.

But it looks like the 5600X will be able to overclock better, and people are already reporting that the 5800X is quite hot out of the box, even with substantial cooling.

And considering that each core is performing 19% better per each clock, and I'll probably be able to get it to operate 1000MHz higher than the CPUs on the console, it more than makes it up.

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

He knows exactly why... I don't need to explain it to him.

No, I don't know why.

And no..............you're trying to stall by now trying to shift the conversation to "OMG HE DOESN'T KNOW" for the next 10 posts isn't going to work.

C'mon.............let's hear it. Explain the technical details to us.

Just now, ChupacabraIII said:

Alright you must think I'm Jerry and I'm willing to sit here and argue in circle with you for hours, but uh....that ain't me, culero. See ya around.

And that is why people like him post the way the post, because they ARE hoping you give up and give them an easy win.

This is why I make miserable for them.............because they DESERVE it.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I don't know why.

And no..............you're trying to stall by now trying to shift the conversation to "OMG HE DOESN'T KNOW" for the next 10 posts isn't going to work.

C'mon.............let's hear it. Explain the technical details to us.

Sure you do... you already responded to me... to late to backtrack and pretend you don't know dumbass :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Sure you do... you already responded to me... to late to backtrack and pretend you don't know dumbass :mj: 

Yup, so you don't know anything.

Thanks for admitting it to me.

I already knew you'd stall. So very predictable.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And that is why people like him post the way the post, because they ARE hoping you give up and give them an easy win.

This is why I make miserable for them.............because they DESERVE it.

No.. that's your MO...

Looking for endless arguments to drone on about... never really saying anything... just going around and around... except not like a merry-go-round... more like down the toilet :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.. that's your MO...

Looking for endless arguments to drone on about... never really saying anything... just going around and around... except not like a merry-go-round... more like down the toilet :mj: 

Hey chupa, do you notice how he's trying to take this discussion in ANY direction he possibly can?

You can actually tell that he WANTS to argue anything except the very thing he claims to know.

Just now, Remij said:

Yup I do.  I know you're going to regret buying a 6 core CPU.

Sorry...........the "you'll see" stalling tactic isn't working, either.

I love how I am making you look like a complete illiterate when it comes to PC knowledge. You really aren't that good of a hermit.

I think Lynux and Substatic easily know more about PC's than you, and so I, for that matter.

Just now, jehurey said:

Hey chupa, do you notice how he's trying to take this discussion in ANY direction he possibly can?

You can actually tell that he WANTS to argue anything except the very thing he claims to know.

Yea, keep talking to chupa... you need all the help you can get :hest: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........the "you'll see" stalling tactic isn't working, either.

I love how I am making you look like a complete illiterate when it comes to PC knowledge. You really aren't that good of a hermit.

I think Lynux and Substatic easily know more about PC's than you, and so I, for that matter.

Oh really... that's GREAT :bate: