Phil Spencer setting Series X expectations; the difference won't be visuals, but immersion.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-06-24-xbox-series-x-difference-will-be-immersion-more-than-visuals-spencer-says

"I think we're at a point now -- with immersion, with the tools we have and the compute capability -- that the deltas will be smaller from a visual impact, or that feature X was never possible before and now it is. And that might sound depressing to some, but what I would say is the advantage side of what I'm seeing now is really the immersive nature of the content that's getting created."

:reg: 

Looks like Sony did the right thing. :juggle: 

Maybe he's talking about financial immersion.

in that if you are stupid enough to have dropped another $500 on an Xbox after dropping $500 twice during the last gen, and you're relying on a $15/month gaming subscription.............you're too embarrassed to quit at that point, so you just keep on paying.

Its like alimony, except without any sex having taken place.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Oh look, an industry expert basically confirming that diminishing returns are a reality. Shocker.

And look at PS fans saying MS games look like shit and that Sony does more with less TFs :drake: 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

They did the right thing for making the console 25% less powerful and potentially cost the same? 

How cucked up can you get

I mean you bought an Xbox1 last gen and that was 25% less powerful AND COST $100 MORE.... so tell us.. how cucked did you get? :patpatpat:

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I mean you bought an Xbox1 last gen and that was 25% less powerful AND COST $100 MORE.... so tell us.. how cucked did you get? :patpatpat:

You mean back when I was a cow?