That Cyberpunk stream is about to start

are you guys watching georff keighleys channel?

he's showing off ALOT more of the game. It looks great, and I think he's showing off PC footage, because everything looks really fucking good.

unfortunately the last area was this underground club, and the NPC count in that area is not acceptable for a PC game, it looks like its gimped by the console versions.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Standalone Netflix anime confirmed 

So far what they are showing is not original at all, Batman Asylum, Watch Dogs, The Division 2. all had that virtual surveillance 

And they're all copying from Isaac Asimov in the first place. There's only so many story beats and themes you can do with androids and AI.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's showing off ALOT more of the game. It looks great, and I think he's showing off PC footage, because everything looks really fucking good.

unfortunately the last area was this underground club, and the NPC count in that area is not acceptable for a PC game, it looks like its gimped by the console versions.

is he channeling the life force of dead gamers into his blood stream? 

2 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

is he channeling the life force of dead gamers into his blood stream? 

probably.............he has an ASSLOAD of freckles that I didn't know of. He puts on alot of makeup when you see him do his little shows. This time around, he was livestreaming from his house without makeup.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yep, this is my feeling as well.  I actually think what's there looks really good.  I'm loving the designs of things... but the NPC count and vehicle counts on the streets make it feel less lifelike than it should.

Consoles have definitely held this game back.  Huge reduction of NPCs compared to the original trailer.

Hopefully at some point they can add more... maybe when the next gen console versions release they'll update the game to have more NPCs

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, kaz BLackMage said:

will watch the footage later, looked cool so far. didnt know there are badlands?? hope they explain that

They do.

3 minutes ago, Pureis said:

The demo was running on a RTX 2080 Ti with raytracing at 1080p. Base consoles will struggle with this game lol.

Important to note that it's no longer just RT emissive lighting anymore, they've added RT shadows, AO, and another one I can't remember off the top of my head.

So the RT that's in there now is significantly more demanding than what they had before.

But yea, I think the consoles in general are going to struggle a bit with the game, or either have some things paired back quite a bit.  I still think it's crazy that we haven't seen any console footage of this game ever at this point... so I'm not hopeful for it.  Hopefully for the console fans their next gen patches come out relatively soon and then they have an awesome version to play.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Important to note that it's no longer just RT emissive lighting anymore, they've added RT shadows, AO, and another one I can't remember off the top of my head.

So the RT that's in there now is significantly more demanding than what they had before.

But yea, I think the consoles in general are going to struggle a bit with the game, or either have some things paired back quite a bit.  I still think it's crazy that we haven't seen any console footage of this game ever at this point... so I'm not hopeful for it.  Hopefully for the console fans their next gen patches come out relatively soon and then they have an awesome version to play.

No doubt it will be severely gimped on current gen consoles. Will be interesting to see how it runs on base ps4 and xbox one s though lol.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

probably.............he has an ASSLOAD of freckles that I didn't know of. He puts on alot of makeup when you see him do his little shows. This time around, he was livestreaming from his house without makeup.

duuude, now I will watch his thing. the guy is walking corpse, it blows me away every time he rises from his coffin to do some vidya shite and then goes back underground for another year.

So the trailer is confirmed to be making use of RT and DLSS2.0.  I'm guessing then that it's 4K DLSS running with an internal resolution of 1080p.  People are saying that it was really smooth and 60-80fps during the preview, so that's pretty good.

The game looks awesome.  It would look much better though if there were higher settings to reduce the pop-in in some instances, as well as obviously being able to have more NPCs roaming around making it feel more vibrant.

If those 2 things can be addressed, this game will look 🔥