That Cyberpunk stream is about to start

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So the trailer is confirmed to be making use of RT and DLSS2.0.  I'm guessing then that it's 4K DLSS running with an internal resolution of 1080p.  People are saying that it was really smooth and 60-80fps during the preview, so that's pretty good.

The game looks awesome.  It would look much better though if there were higher settings to reduce the pop-in in some instances, as well as obviously being able to have more NPCs roaming around making it feel more vibrant.

If those 2 things can be addressed, this game will look 🔥

yeah, it felt very held back. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Standalone Netflix anime confirmed 

So far what they are showing is not original at all, Batman Asylum, Watch Dogs, The Division 2. all had that virtual surveillance 

And they're all copying from Isaac Asimov in the first place. There's only so many story beats and themes you can do with androids and AI.

Only issue I have is it seems like they made the city too big, and a bit GTA esque. A lot of nothing to do and too much vehicular focus. Works in fantasy open world games, but feels weird in cities with roads.

That's just personal though, I'm sure GTA fans love that. 

Edited by Substatic
41 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

yeah, it felt very held back. 

Yea, definitely.  Most of it looks the same or very similar to the original trailer, but the NPCs being cut back drastically completely changes the immersion level of the environment.  That's definitely due to the consoles being weak as fuck.

Like I said, hopefully with the next gen versions they bump that shit back up to what it was supposed to be. 

you guys complaining about the looks LMFAOOOO

it's a SCI-FI ROLE PLAYING GAME FROM CD PROJECT RED 

NOT THE BEST GRAPHICS??? WHO CARES :D  :D BUNCH OF LOSERS :D  

BEST GAME EVER

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Been a bit busy these last couple days, what have the impressions been like? 

Previews are mostly very positive so far. DF said it's the single largest jump from a developer's first game to the second this gen. Major highlights are the detail, level of customisation and options to make decisions that impact the narrative. Some concerns touched on the stealth AI, clunky inventory, UI and pop ins. Gameplay looks smooth and fun to me. I'm kinda glad that they went with first person.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Previews are mostly very positive so far. DF said it's the single largest jump from a developer's first game to the second this gen. Major highlights are the detail, level of customisation and options to make decisions that impact the narrative. Some concerns touched on the stealth AI, clunky inventory, UI and pop ins. Gameplay looks smooth and fun to me. I'm kinda glad that they went with first person.

Great to hear! The footage I saw looks great but also not totally mind blowing but I think they will show far more impressive stuff in the future. 

1 hour ago, Pureis said:

yes, at first I was surprised they basically make a FPS, always imagined a third person perspective like witcher but it makes so much more sense for the ultimate immersion. 

I can overlook flaws like menu/UI stuff, even balance issues in difficulty, I will be there for the story and characters first and foremost and they won't disappoint us. :aitch:   

the gameplay looks sick tho, i wanna play a melee character first, im excited about all the customization options in combat. need a cyber katana to slice bitches up :aitch: :aitch:  

On 2020-06-25 at 5:31 PM, kaz BLackMage said:

:fiesta:  best :fiesta: game :fiesta: ever :fuckyou: 

I think of R kelly when I write fiesta rather than fruit peddling brown beige people. I guess I still have my black card.