The Last of Us Part II sold more than 4M units in three days.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yea you watched that too because you hate it so much :drake:

I watched it to laugh at it... but then it did it's job 100% and convinced me to buy it.  

Good thing Sony had that SoP :bena: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I watched it to laugh at it... but then it did it's job 100% and convinced me to buy it.  

Good thing Sony had that SoP :bena: 

Yea because you thought they would damage control the ridiculous shit that was out there (that turned out to be fake)... you were so disappointed when they didn't :awww:

You showed time how mad you were by not being able to out the game down for a week straight... you showed them:mj:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yea because you thought they would damage control the ridiculous shit that was out there (that turned out to be fake)... you were so disappointed when they didn't :awww:

Everything I saw was 100% in the game. :tom: 

Dumbosan doesn't seem to understand being hyped for a game for 4+ years.  Trying desperately to act like I've always wanted to hate this game :hest:   Yea sorry that I gave a game that I've been anticipating since I finished the first one a chance to change my mind about it after I saw spoilers, and that I actually played it to form my final opinion on it :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Everything I saw was 100% in the game. :tom: 

Dumbosan doesn't seem to understand being hyped for a game for 4+ years.  Trying desperately to act like I've always wanted to hate this game :hest:   Yea sorry that I gave a game that I've been anticipating since I finished the first one a chance to change my mind about it after I saw spoilers, and that I actually played it to form my final opinion on it :drake: 

You believed the other ridiculous spoilers too.  You also expected them to address this at the state of play :mroff:

You sure them your hate by being a launch day consumer :mj:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You believed the other ridiculous spoilers too.  You also expected them to address this at the state of play :mroff:

You sure them your hate by being a launch day consumer :mj:

That's complete bullshit.  As I told your bitch ass before... you CANNOT find any post of me claiming anything about rumors and leaks that were going around that weren't part of the video.  You simply can't... because the only thing I watch was the leaked video :mj: 

That's the kind up bullshit that makes me think less of you... You're trying so fucking hard :rofl: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't go that far, it's enjoyable though 

Its definitely my favourite game this gen. It has sat with me for days after finishing it

I can't wait to replay on PS5 :aitch:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

That's complete bullshit.  As I told your bitch ass before... you CANNOT find any post of me claiming anything about rumors and leaks that were going around that weren't part of the video.  You simply can't... because the only thing I watch was the leaked video :mj: 

That's the kind up bullshit that makes me think less of you... You're trying so fucking hard :rofl: 

bbbbut I didn't believe the bullshit spoilers... believe me I didn't..... I hated it so much... I pre-ordered it, paid full price day 1, couldn't put the game down for 7 days straight and played it to completion...... TAKE THAT NAUGHTY DOG THAT WILL SHOW YOU :fistshake:

:pavarotti:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut I didn't believe the bullshit spoilers... believe me I didn't..... I hated it so much... I pre-ordered it, paid full price day 1, couldn't put the game down for 7 days straight and played it to completion...... TAKE THAT NAUGHTY DOG THAT WILL SHOW YOU :fistshake:

:pavarotti:

lmao so dumb :D