There's placeholder Twitter accounts for Fable, and Perfect Dark which are both tied to MS employees

Ken Lobb is the employee following them btw. :] 

Fable is obviously a given... we know Playground are working on that... but Perfect Dark would be a surprise.. and it's been rumored that The Initiative have possibly been making a new PD game.  I honestly would prefer if it was The Coalition working on a new Perfect Dark game, and The Initiative was working on a new IP... but anyway if it's done well, it doesn't really matter.

Also, ZhugeEX made a tweet, but then deleted it pretty fast afterwards

Ebk-DL4-YXg-AACw3s.jpg

To me a new Banjo game just seems like a no brainer...or at least actual Remakes of the original 2 Banjo games.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

A well made Fable game would be a huge boost to MS' first party lineup. Im really surprised they haven't made another one yet.

Yea, hopefully Playground doesn't fuck it up.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Remakes of original Banjo games is insta-buy for me. 

Yea, they would do really well.  Banjo is a solid franchise and unless you do completely stupid shit like Nuts & Bolts, it would do quite well I'm sure.  People would be excited for a new proper Banjo game.  And IMO, that would be the perfect type of game to do some cool stuff with the SSD.

Yeah I said before that MS is at least going to show Fable and Perfect Dark at the July show so there's no way the July show is not going to be great unless they somehow show zero gameplay for these new reveals. We are almost in July now :aitch:

two failed ip. sorry MS this isn't enough.

also, you just know Fable is coming back so they can put in as much gay romance and homosexual romance options as possible.

Also, JOHANNA DARK:rofl: one of the lamest protagonists in history. Move over Senua and Forced Kait Diaz, yet another GENERIC FEMALE PROTAGONIST for MS's feminist-scum lineup of 6.0'ers.

FLOP! :rofl: 

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ebk-DL4-YXg-AACw3s.jpg

To me a new Banjo game just seems like a no brainer...or at least actual Remakes of the original 2 Banjo games.

Apparently, Zhuge said his tweet was a fake/photoshop. And Greenberg clarified on this:

I still don't believe him though, these accounts are just opened this year.

Edited by Pureis
35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ken Lobb is the employee following them btw. :] 

Fable is obviously a given... we know Playground are working on that... but Perfect Dark would be a surprise.. and it's been rumored that The Initiative have possibly been making a new PD game.  I honestly would prefer if it was The Coalition working on a new Perfect Dark game, and The Initiative was working on a new IP... but anyway if it's done well, it doesn't really matter.

Ebk-DL4-YXg-AACw3s.jpg

:feelsbadman:

8 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Apparently, Zhuge said his tweet was a fake/photoshop. And Greenberg clarified on this:

I still don't believe him though, these accounts are just opened this year.

If you say so Greenberg :mjgrin: 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keep that lemming hope alive bro :francis:

Fable is confirmed so lol...

Perfect Dark would be a surprise, but not completely out of left field.  If it happens great, if not... fine.. no big deal.