iOS14 reveals TikTok, AccuWeather, Overstock, AliExpress, Call of Duty Mobile, Patreon, Google News and other apps spied on clipboard data

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, that would be google. The company that sells data for 99% of its profit...LMAO. 

I am talking about tracking software. You can disable it in Android but you can't in iOS.

The amount of shit that itards spew is unbeatable.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

If you turn it off you can no longer paste in the app :tom:

jumping through hoops just to LOSE functionality... on lawd Android is a mess :D  You literally have to hook it up to a computer, download shit, and debug the device :kaz:

an 18 step process you’d have to do for EVERY SINGLE APP holy fuck :D 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

If you turn it off you can no longer paste in the app :tom:

jumping through hoops just to LOSE functionality... on lawd Android is a mess :D 

Oh my gash, customization please no.

Just give me everything easy.

I dont wanna have options

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Oh my gash, customization please no.

Just give me everything easy.

I dont wanna have options

You literally have to hook it up to a PC, download programs, and debug the device. An 18 step process that is needed to be repeated for every app...

JUST TO LOSE FUNCTIONALITY lmao :D 

ps you can do this with a jailbreak if you’re willing, so you’re still wrong 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You literally have to hook it up to a PC, download programs, and debug the device. An 18 step process that is needed to be repeated for every app...

JUST TO LOSE FUNCTIONALITY lmao :D 

ps you can do this with a jailbreak if you’re willing, so you’re still wrong 

So I proved you wrong again.

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

It's 2020 and this dork is still bragging about having an iPhone like it's some sort of status symbol. 

I have an iPhone in 2020 only because of facetime and imessage :mjgrin:

Edited by nitric

@Goukosan

What phone are you using? I'm finally thinking bout upgrading but honestly the only phone I have interest in is the Razer but ATT doesn't carry it. I was thinking about the S20 or whatever. My problem and why I've not upgraded is I find phones to be too fucking big these days, I have hole punches in the screen, and lack of physical home buttons or capacitive touch sensors. Basically I hate new phones. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

@Goukosan

What phone are you using? I'm finally thinking bout upgrading but honestly the only phone I have interest in is the Razer but ATT doesn't carry it. I was thinking about the S20 or whatever. My problem and why I've not upgraded is I find phones to be too fucking big these days, I have hole punches in the screen, and lack of physical home buttons or capacitive touch sensors. Basically I hate new phones. 

Im using a S10...because of the curved back and curved front..it doesn't feel as large as the other phones. 

While it's a new phone... it still has a headphone Jack an SD card slot and the in screen finger print reader is great and replicates the functionality and location of a traditional physical home button. 

The native gestures on a Samsung are similar to the capacitive buttons they had before... swipe up in the middle for home (where the home button used to be)... swipe up on the right side to go back (where the back button used to be).... swipe up on the left to multi task (where the multitasking button used to be). 

The S10e might be more up your alley if you want a smaller modern phone. 

Edited by Goukosan