iOS14 reveals TikTok, AccuWeather, Overstock, AliExpress, Call of Duty Mobile, Patreon, Google News and other apps spied on clipboard data

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Whatsapp isugly as fuck and isn’t even built in. Worse by default :love: and owned by Facebook, who’s undoubtly spying on everything you’ve ever sent 

Whatsapp is more functional than imessage or whatever the hell you call it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

How so?

First of all, you can have 2 accounts in one phone, with a phone with dual sim cards, something you can only dream off doing with an iPhone.

Second, nearly all of Southamerica, and parts of Europe use it.

Third, it introduced features that imessage did later, like videocall and record voicemessages.

Fourth but this is just a matter of opinion but it is far more easy to use.

Want to send an image, one button.

Want to videcall? One button

Want to send a document? One button.

With imessge, you have to go through several screens just to send an attachment.

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

First of all, you can have 2 accounts in one phone, with a phone with dual sim cards, something you can only dream off doing with an iPhone.

Second, nearly all of Southamerica, and parts of Europe use it.

Third, it introduced features that imessage did later, like videocall and record voicemessages.

Fourth but this is just a matter of opinion but it is far more easy to use.

Want to send an image, one button.

Want to videcall? One button

Want to send a document? One button.

With imessge, you have to go through several screens just to send an attachment.

Why would I need dual SIM cards? Otherwise, you can do everything you said same as iMessage, except you can also send money, no file size limit, don’t have to download a separate app, can play games, etc.

lol “Several steps”? It’s one button to send a picture :D

it also does sms and iMessage in one app, at the same time, and doesn’t require a phone number 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Why would I need dual SIM cards? Otherwise, you can do everything you said same as iMessage, except you can also send money, no file size limit, don’t have to download a separate app, can play games, etc.

lol “Several steps”? It’s one button to send a picture :D

it also does sms and iMessage in one app, at the same time, and doesn’t require a phone number 

I can send money with Western Union to a bank account.

I can send a gift card though amazon.

I don't like the idea of everything centralized, and besides, don't you need the other person to have an iphone in order to receive such money?

And nope, the other day I tried sending an image to my boss, and I had to press one archaic green button (who knows why don't they have a universal attachment icon), then I had to locate the image.

Mind you, the screen didn't get bigger. I had to squint in order to guess what image I was trying to send.

Then after accepting it, nothing happened.

No message that I did it or no notification, just a vague sound like 5 seconds later, lol wtf.

The whole iphone infraestructure is so fucking puzzling. Reminds me of using those fucking iMacs in college and how everything was so fucking cryptic.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I can send money with Western Union to a bank account.

I can send a gift card though amazon.

I don't like the idea of everything centralized, and besides, don't you need the other person to have an iphone in order to receive such money?

And nope, the other day I tried sending an image to my boss, and I had to press one archaic green button (who knows why don't they have a universal attachment icon), then I had to locate the image.

Mind you, the screen didn't get bigger. I had to squint in order to guess what image I was trying to send.

Then after accepting it, nothing happened.

No message that I did it or no notification, just a vague sound like 5 seconds later, lol wtf.

The whole iphone infraestructure is so fucking puzzling. Reminds me of using those fucking iMacs in college and how everything was so fucking cryptic.

Lmao. This fool doesn’t understand all you have to do is hit this to see your library 

YbKRzYw.jpg

and you DONT like things being centralized? Lol uh....