So I finally beat The Last of Us Part II *unmarked spoilers ITT*

Just now, lynux3 said:

Embarrassed that you soaked up all the bullshit and have nothing else. :rofls: I guess that's what happens when you're stupid. :mj:

I'm gonna fwind and I'm gonna kill evewy wast won of dem :tear2: 

except Abby :danylol: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck off with this bullshit 

WEMI, Yor missing tah poin, u juz don undahsthan I SWARE~~!~~!  Dis gaem maed me fee fee thins I never feel beforh      

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm gonna fwind and I'm gonna kill evewy wast won of dem :tear2: 

except Abby :danylol: 

Let me drink all of this salty man juice cause I'm ignorant as fuck and pass it along as if it's my own idears :ironing:

:rofls: 

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Let me drink all of this salty man juice cause I'm ignorant as fuck and pass it along as if it's my own idears :ironing:

:rofls: 

Juggling Neil's balls in your mouth Dan-300x200.jpg

:mj: 

37 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You do realize that YOU ARE the cuck? Right? :rofls:

Nah... you're the one with Neil's balls in your mouth... can't accept any opinion that doesn't align with yours :mj: 

bubttt  u jus dun GED IT :cries: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah... you're the one with Neil's balls in your mouth... can't accept any opinion that doesn't align with yours :mj: 

bubttt  u jus dun GED IT :cries: 

No, Neil's dick is so far up your ass you don't know what direction is up or down. You're spewing so much cuck jizz from all those early rumors you swallowed up effortlessly that you can't even come to a simple conclusion for yourself. You're a goddamn disappointment. :rofls:

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

No, Neil's dick is so far up your ass you don't know what direction is up or down. You're spewing so much cuck jizz from all those early rumors you swallowed up effortlessly that you can't even come to a simple conclusion for yourself. You're a goddamn disappointment. :rofls:

Yea, that's why you can pull up so many quotes of me talking about the "rumors" which didn't turn out to be true, right?  

Oh wait.... just like Goobersan you can't :mj:   You've literally been cucked by Neil into believing that anyone who saw the 1.5h worth of footage ALSO believed some stupid 4chan and reddit rumors :danylol:

And now you're left dying on that hill cause you can't stand that people don't agree the game is a masterpiece... LMAO FUCKING CUCKNUX3 :rofl: