I have beaten my third game ever since 2016.

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

After beating both NFS 2016 and Fallout 4 with a Platinum, I just beat Halo CE, mainly Halo 1.

One of the best fps games ever, although with some flaws like the Library and the last escaping level (fuck the Warthog).

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Lmffao i rep you on barely beating games. I lose you on 2 of them being NFS.

ive probably only beat 3-6 games since 2016. Averaging 2 a year now. But I’m playing long rpgs. Ffxv ff7, 80 hrs into dq11. Ff13, ff13-2, ff13LR.  I’d say that’s a good 2 years for me. I had 340 hrs in ffxv :)). And will get to 200hrs into even the short ff7r. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Lmffao i rep you on barely beating games. I lose you on 2 of them being NFS.

ive probably only beat 3-6 games since 2016. Averaging 2 a year now. But I’m playing long rpgs. Ffxv ff7, 80 hrs into dq11. Ff13, ff13-2, ff13LR.  I’d say that’s a good 2 years for me. I had 340 hrs in ffxv :)). And will get to 200hrs into even the short ff7r. 

I said one of them was NFS 2015  (I said 2016 before), but what's wrong with it.

NFS 2015 was a really fun game, and still visuallyl stunning by today's standards.

you guys that is nothing special, i even forget which games i actually finished but it's probably the same amount. rarely is a singleplayer game worth finishing, even if its a godtier RPG. sadly. 

16 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

you guys that is nothing special, i even forget which games i actually finished but it's probably the same amount. rarely is a singleplayer game worth finishing, even if its a godtier RPG. sadly. 

My point was that I have greatly reduced the amount of games finished since a few years ago and that it is going to be worse and worse.

I remember when I used to beat at least 10-15 games a year.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

My point was that I have greatly reduced the amount of games finished since a few years ago and that it is going to be worse and worse.

I remember when I used to beat at least 10-15 games a year.

yea, same. probably for everyone except remipee cause he plays every game no matter how shitty it is.