Disney might be looking to erase the Star Wars sequel trilogy from the main saga

If rumor is to be believed. What a giant turd sandwhich these movies turned out to be. These movies have pretty much already been forgotten. The prequels while not being that great still had its moments and still had memorable aspects; Darth maul, duel of the fates, the final battle with anakin and obi wan, about a million memes that still get used today. The only thing I remember from the new trilogy was Juan solo dying and Luke drinking green semen in the last Jedi :snoop:

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-resetting-star-wars-erasing-last-jedi

Yikes... I liked the TFA.

but TLJ fucked everything up.

all RoS could do is clean that mess up with palpatine tacked on there.

Snoke was completely wasted. 

i did like that the revelation of Palpatine being a grandfather. But he didn’t need to be alive. Maybe they could’ve touched on a Sith Ghost.

But it would’ve really worked if that idea was played with from the beginning if they teased some dark aide potential.

Both Flynn and Rey learn the force and Flyn has to save Rey from the dark side.

so many different possibilities.

Edited by Chicano3000

I did like Kylo Ren as a character but everyone else was utterly worthless especially the Snoke fake out and Captain Phasma. So fucking worthless. TLJ is offensively bad in every way. There’s maybe 10 minutes that’s watchable when Kylo and Rey are battling the royal guard. Beyond that, there’s not another redeeming quality in that movie. Also, riding horses on spaceships in the final battle of ROS is fucking so stupid. :cruise:

Only their SJW re-write matters, anything centered on white male characters must be destroyed.

Worse propaganda than the 3rd reich. That's why I don't play when it comes to liberals and SJWs - they want me dead and erased from history and i'd like to see the same done to them.

Rey :rofl: 

Finkle, or wtv Chad boyega's character name is :rofl: 

Nobody likes or knows these characters, they're FAKE bizarro world Star wars for crackpot SJW.

29 minutes ago, Delita said:

If rumor is to be believed. What a giant turd sandwhich these movies turned out to be. These movies have pretty much already been forgotten. The prequels while not being that great still had its moments and still had memorable aspects; Darth maul, duel of the fates, the final battle with anakin and obi wan, about a million memes that still get used today. The only thing I remember from the new trilogy was Juan solo dying and Luke drinking green semen in the last Jedi :snoop:

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-resetting-star-wars-erasing-last-jedi

Not a fan of the sequel trilogy but they are far superior to the prequel trilogy. 

how does that even work? like everyone just forgets about it? are they making another sequel trilogy? 

14 hours ago, -GD- BLM said:

The prequels should get written off too then. Terrible. 

nah they are fine, still better than the disney garbage. 

22 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

how does that even work? like everyone just forgets about it? are they making another sequel trilogy? 

lol god no

39 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

More than likely when they come back with a new Movie after this hiatus it’ll be the start of a whole new story where they distance themselves far away from any of the previous movies and not reuse any characters or things from the new trilogy, one or two off hand references at best. Not completely retconned but has no real lasting legacy in the new saga. 

46 minutes ago, kaz BLackMage said:

No, no they are not. The prequels are terrible. The experience of an excited theater having their hearts shattered walking out of the theater will never leave me. The mood was like there was a public execution committed during the show or something. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Delita said:

Revenge of sith was good. Come at me bro :ready:

Padme dying of a broken heart. Darth Vader yelling NOOOOOOOO. It was still a terribly written movie propelled by cool action set pieces. The prequels scripts/dialogue are fucking terrible. :mj:

Edited by Ike BLM
  • Upvote 1