Disney might be looking to erase the Star Wars sequel trilogy from the main saga

George Lucas is FUCKING GREAT at world building and making cool creatures and all that. He should have given over script writing duties to someone with talent though. Attack of the Clones is one of the worst movies ever. "I don't like sand." :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Ike BLM said:

Padme dying of a broken heart. Darth Vader yelling NOOOOOOOO. It was still a terribly written movie propelled by cool action set pieces. The prequels scripts/dialogue are fucking terrible. :mj:

The only good part of that movie was the Anikan v Obi Wan fight and that only last like two minutes before the fight turned into some stupid Bugs Bunny level goofy shit and got lame. I'll give Ewan McGregor credit, dude was perfect as young Obi Wan, but that trilogy was garbage. LMFAO at people who talk about Darth Maul. Motherfucker got merked with like 7 minutes of screen time. 

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lmfao compared to the previous two maybe. As bad as TLJ was, it's still better than any prequel movie. 

Even with the scripts of both trilogies being kinda meh, the prequels were held together by great casting outside of a anakin and padme. Liam neeson, ewan Mcgregor and Sam jackson, can’t fuck with it. And they all did great. So much that Disney still uses that version of obi wan and mace windu to this day.  

Just now, Ike BLM said:

For real though, I need to find that 85 minute cut that Topher Grace did of the prequel movies. I've heard it's quite good.

There's a Japanese smash cut of all prequal movies thats like two hours long. I think it might still be on YouTube. It helps that its in Japanese since with the subtitles they were actually able to change the dialog as well as condense the movies. It's the only watchable solution. 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Even with the scripts of both trilogies being kinda meh, the prequels were held together by great casting outside of a anakin and padme. Liam neeson, ewan Mcgregor and Sam jackson, can’t fuck with it. And they all did great. So much that Disney still uses that version of obi wan and mace windu to this day.  

Mace Windu didn't really do anything, TPM was so boring and bland no one could save that movie let along Liam Neeson. The trio fight was literally the only thing that wasn't terrible in that movie. I almost fell asleep during TPM. It's the only SW film I've only seen once other than SOLO. 

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Mace Windu didn't really do anything, TPM was so boring and bland no one could save that movie let along Liam Neeson. The trio fight was literally the only thing that wasn't terrible in that movie. I almost fell asleep during TPM. It's the only SW film I've only seen once other than SOLO. 

:ben: Riggggggggghhht. :ben:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The only character I liked from the new movies is Finn... and they fucked him over smh.

I'd love if they would have focused on Finn and built the trilogy around him instead.

I agree my dog would of made it so much better.

the prequels were A MILLION TIMES better than the force awakens and that's the only one I watched of the disney trilogy. I couldn't get into it. it's a garbage fanservice jokey movie.

the darth maul fight ALONE is better than that movie. 

Prequels -> disney shite easily, only the last one was boring and convoluted. 

classics = godtier (no argument), prequels = fine, disney = shite. The mandalorian = :aitch:  :aitch:   

get on my level, bitches i haven't even seen rogue one yet and everyone loves that shit, save the best for last. :banderoos: