Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

What's the point? Someone being a certain religion has their opinion invalidated on Xbox? Or you just want to bash on muslims and jews for the sake of it?

I have my opinions, you have yours. I think religion is detrimental to the growth of society and is holding some people back. I'm glad I don't live in a Islamic country, I'd fear for my life just because of how I was born. You can believe whatever you like, and so can I. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I have my opinions, you have yours. I think religion is detrimental to the growth of society and is holding some people back. I'm glad I don't live in a Islamic country, I'd fear for my life just because of how I was born. You can believe whatever you like, and so can I. 

I understand that. But what does that have to do with American politics and videogames?

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Muslims are pretty nice. My last two roommates were muslims -- they were pretty chill. 

I think Cooke thinks all Muslims are extremist with extreme beliefs and mindset and that liberal muslims like myself don't exist. Spoilers: Millions of Muslims lead a progressive and liberal lifestyle. 

Edited by nitric
3 minutes ago, nitric said:

I understand that. But what does that have to do with American politics and videogames?

Nothing, but why does it have to be related to those things?  That's what the politics and fake new board is for. Most of us arent even Americans. 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I think Cooke thinks all Muslims are extremist with extreme beliefs and mindset and that liberal muslims like myself don't exist. Spoilers: Millions of Muslims lead a progressive and liberal lifestyle. 

Yeah I think he's concerned about muslim refugees. If you uproot a muslim from a small town where their customs are to weave rugs and transplant them in the US -- you're going to have a bad time. 

Just now, nitric said:

No I don't think most are. Most that live in North America are perfectly fine and nice people. I'm talking about the religion as a whole. It doesn't align with a peaceful world, it doesn't love everyone equally.  

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No I don't think most are. Most that live in North America are perfectly fine and nice people. I'm talking about the religion as a whole. It doesn't align with a peaceful world, it doesn't love everyone equally.  

Muslims have the most racially diverse demographic of all religions. And no, Saudi Arabia doesn't represent the rest of the muslim world. You have to understand, there are different types of Muslim sects and theologies. You're grouping the ones you don't like with the rest of them.

7 minutes ago, nitric said:

Muslims have the most racially diverse demographic of all religions. And no, Saudi Arabia doesn't represent the rest of the muslim world. You have to understand, there are different types of Muslim sects and theologies. You're grouping the ones you don't like with the rest of them.

You let me know when there a female or openly gay Imams

22 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Yeah I think he's concerned about muslim refugees. If you uproot a muslim from a small town where their customs are to weave rugs and transplant them in the US -- you're going to have a bad time. 

All first gen immigrants struggle, but their kids end up adopting the Western lifestyle heavily. By third generation they are nothing like their grand parents

I know plenty of Muslims in Australia whose grand parents came over in WW2. One of them drinks, smokes weed and eats bacon sandwiches as long as its not in the hours of fasting lmao. They are as "muslim" as any "Christian" who hasn't gone to church in 10 years

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You let me know when there a female or openly gay Imams

Can say the same for Catholic priests. Name all the gay female Bishops and Popes