Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

6 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Can say the same for Catholic priests. Name all the gay female Bishops and Popes

Catholism is disgusting too. They rape like boys. Being against Islam is not an endorsement of other religions :npc:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

46 minutes ago, nitric said:

I think Cooke thinks all Muslims are extremist with extreme beliefs and mindset and that liberal muslims like myself don't exist. Spoilers: Millions of Muslims lead a progressive and liberal lifestyle. 

Which makes him an outright bigot.

If you are UNABLE to find nuance within a group of 1.6 billion people, and generalize them as much as cooke does........there's no two ways about, you are straight-up prejudiced against those people.

Cooke then tries to hide behind the "well, its actually religion that I am against"..........as he proceeds to not bash people of other religions, and just muslims.

Its obvious.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which makes him an outright bigot.

If you are UNABLE to find nuance within a group of 1.6 billion people, and generalize them as much as cooke does........there's no two ways about, you are straight-up prejudiced against those people.

Cooke then tries to hide behind the "well, its actually religion that I am against"..........as he proceeds to not bash people of other religions, and just muslims.

Its obvious.

An outright bigot because I'm intolerant of intolerance. Got it. 

If other religions revert back to stoning adulterers and throwing gays off roofs I'll gladly critisize them more. Let's call a spade a spade here. 

31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

An outright bigot because I'm intolerant of intolerance. Got it. 

If other religions revert back to stoning adulterers and throwing gays off roofs I'll gladly critisize them more. Let's call a spade a spade here. 

Yup...........I am currently calling a spade a spade, here.

I love how your defense is to immediately generalize them..........MORE.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup...........I am currently calling a spade a spade, here.

I love how your defense is to immediately generalize them..........MORE.

I have nothing against the people. Nothing.

I have issues with ISLAM. Fucking hell I wish it were  100% white religion so you would have no issue with me bashing it and so would the rest if the world.

Islam is a set of beliefs. I disagree with many of these beliefs. 

Are you pro women's rights or no?

Are you pro LGBT rights or no?

Does this religion supersede those things because its a majority brown people religion? 

Separate the religion from the people Jehurey. 

im holding an anonymous kkk meeting on my new forum if anyone is interested 

its called hippa ages and disguised as vidja forum

Edited by kaz BLackMage
5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I have nothing against the people. Nothing.

I have issues with ISLAM. Fucking hell I wish it were  100% white religion so you would have no issue with me bashing it and so would the rest if the world.

Islam is a set of beliefs. I disagree with many of these beliefs. 

Are you pro women's rights or no?

Are you pro LGBT rights or no?

Does this religion supersede those things because its a majority brown people religion? 

Separate the religion from the people Jehurey. 

Yes you do.

You can keep on claiming that you do. But your behavior indicts you.

We can see the pattern.

No............Islam is NOT a set of beliefs...............you THINK its a certain set of beliefs, and that all 1.6 Billion Muslims follow those beliefs everyday.

That's the trademark of a Bigot.............you intentionally lie to yourself and have "tunnel-vision" in your supposed knowledge of the people whom you hate.

Dude...............follow your own advice.............you just labeled a muslim on this forum a RACIST just because of their religion (and nothing else).

Who are you fooling?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you do.

You can keep on claiming that you do. But your behavior indicts you.

We can see the pattern.

No............Islam is NOT a set of beliefs...............you THINK its a certain set of beliefs, and that all 1.6 Billion Muslims follow those beliefs everyday.

That's the trademark of a Bigot.............you intentionally lie to yourself and have "tunnel-vision" in your supposed knowledge of the people whom you hate.

Dude...............follow your own advice.............you just labeled a muslim on this forum a RACIST just because of their religion.

Who are you fooling?

Don't fucking tell me what I fucking think.

What's more tolorant? Islam or Western Culture? 

Kind of weird how it's western culture getting bashed while we allow Islam to persist. Jehurey is pro female genital mutilation everyone!!  

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Don't fucking tell me what I fucking think.

What's more tolorant? Islam or Western Culture? 

Kind of weird how it's western culture getting bashed while we allow Islam to persist. Jehurey is pro female genital mutilation everyone!!  

I will tell you that you are talking and giving excuses LIKE A BIGOT.

I'll fucking tell that your face every time. Count on it.

Your bullshit excuses DO NOT EXCUSE your bigoted behavior.

That's like a white guy trying to excuse his talk about black people by responding "well, who commits the most crimes, huh???"

You're doing the same thing.

You're a bigot, plain and simple.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I will tell you that you are talking and giving excuses LIKE A BIGOT.

I'll fucking tell that your face every time. Count on it.

Your bullshit excuses DO NOT EXCUSE your bigoted behavior.

That's like a white guy trying to excuse his talk about black people by responding "well, who commits the most crimes, huh???"

You're doing the same thing.

You're a bigot, plain and simple.

what Islam needs to reform and modernize is more Of her. She had her vagina mutilated as a child and has been living under the threat of death since speaking out. Sorry for being bigoted Jehurey.