Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Gays being an acceptable thing is an entirely new thing in western society, why would it be acceptable any time soon is islamic society?

Why shouldn't it? Are we supposed to think less of their culture? 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

what Islam needs to reform and modernize is more Of her. She had her vagina mutilated as a child and has been living under the threat of death since speaking out. Sorry for being bigoted Jehurey.  

Yet she is still a Muslim, correct?

The same people you just labelled all as savages and racists, correct?

Do you honestly think you're making good points that will successfuly mask the things you've already said?

Little too late for that, bigot.

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why shouldn't it? Are we supposed to think less of their culture? 

Poor people in western society are less likely to accept gay things... so poor people in islamic societies are likely to think it's satan or something. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yet she is still a Muslim, correct?

The same people you just labelled all as savages and racists, correct?

Do you honestly think you're making good points that will successfuly mask the things you've already said?

Little too late for that, bigot.

No she's now an aethiest. 

Bet you can't watch the video because your mind is so closed off to form of criticism. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

If America became an Islamic State would it be better than it is now? Since I get it, not all Muslims etc etc. 

How would women be treated?

How would LGBT people be treated?

How would atheist, Jews, Christians, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and agnostic people be treated? 

Would the values of our western society be maintained or would they revert back to something similar to 16th century Christianity? 

You know the answer to these questions, and it's not bigoted to be against a religion.  

Calling me bigoted is just a cheap deflection because you know you're wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No she's now an aethiest. 

Bet you can't watch the video because your mind is so closed off to form of criticism. 

No, its actually the bigot who already went and made generalizations about 1.6 billion people, and his defense against his obvious generalization was to continue making more generalizations.

Although she ultimately retained her Dutch citizenship, Hirsi Ali moved to the United States in the wake of the controversy; she became a U.S. citizen in 2013. In Washington, D.C., she was welcomed as a resident fellow by the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) for Public Policy Research, a conservative think tank,

Holy shit....................how is it that the things you post REPEATEDLY............REPEATEDLY originate from right-wing sources?

So not only am I correctly in labeling you a bigot.............my previous labeling of you being a right-winger was also spot-on.

Let's tie it together................a right-wing bigot. What a surprise.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, its actually the bigot who already went and made generalizations about 1.6 billion people, and his defense against his obvious generalization was to continue making more generalizations.

Holy shit....................how is it that the things you post REPEATEDLY............REPEATEDLY originate from right-wing sources?

So not only am I correctly in labeling you a bigot.............my previous labeling of you being a right-winger was also spot-on.

Let's tie it together................a right-wing bigot. What a surprise.

Probably because left wing people cannot accept anyone who is anti Muslim even if it destroyed her life.  Think about that for a second. The left seems to be pro women of colour only if she's pro Islam too. 

The contradictions are disgustingly obvious 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

If America became an Islamic State would it be better than it is now? Since I get it, not all Muslims etc etc. 

How would women be treated?

How would LGBT people be treated?

How would atheist, Jews, Christians, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and agnostic people be treated? 

Would the values of our western society be maintained or would they revert back to something similar to 16th century Christianity? 

You know the answer to these questions, and it's not bigoted to be against a religion.  

Calling me bigoted is just a cheap deflection because you know you're wrong. 

Yeah I do know the answer.

Islam culture will be changed by American culture..............not the other way around.

By your logic............did America turn into Mormons??????????? There's an entire state in which they used to have a stronghold, and their losing their influence in that state these days.

Probably because left wing people cannot accept anyone who is anti Muslim even if it destroyed her life.  Think about that for a second. 

I did think about it.

It sounded stupid when you typed it.

Along with other post.

You've turned into a full right-wing ranter now. Your posts are now sounding like something straight out of Stormfront.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I do know the answer.

Islam culture will be changed by American culture..............not the other way around.

By your logic............did America turn into Mormons??????????? There's an entire state in which they used to have a stronghold, and their losing their influence in that state these days.

Hahahahahhahahahahabahabababababababababababababahahahahah omfgg you actually believe this??   Holy shit :blessed:

Muslims concerned about extremism, both globally and in U.S.

Overall, eight-in-ten Muslims (82%) say they are either very concerned (66%) or somewhat concerned (16%) about extremism in the name of Islam around the world. This is similar to the percentage of the U.S. general public that shares these concerns (83%), although Muslims are more likely than U.S. adults overall to say they are very concerned about extremism in the name of Islam around the world (66% vs. 49%).

About seven-in-ten Muslims – and a similar share of Americans overall – are concerned about extremism in the name of Islam in the U.S., including roughly half of U.S. Muslims (49%) who say they are very concerned about domestic extremism.

Among both Muslims and the larger U.S. public, concern about extremism around the world is higher now than it was in 2011

Guess American muslims are bigots now too eh? 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Its only a matter of time before it joins those forums unfortunately. Just look at all the liberal cucks that have come out of the woodwork recently.

This is ironic coming from you of all people :mjpls:

7 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Hahahahahhahahahahabahabababababababababababababahahahahah omfgg you actually believe this??   Holy shit :blessed:

I don't need to believe it..............I just gave you a real-life example that you can visibly observe.

Did America get changed by Mormons? Was there a breakout of Mormonism?

You're starting to lose it.

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Muslims concerned about extremism, both globally and in U.S.

Overall, eight-in-ten Muslims (82%) say they are either very concerned (66%) or somewhat concerned (16%) about extremism in the name of Islam around the world. This is similar to the percentage of the U.S. general public that shares these concerns (83%), although Muslims are more likely than U.S. adults overall to say they are very concerned about extremism in the name of Islam around the world (66% vs. 49%).

About seven-in-ten Muslims – and a similar share of Americans overall – are concerned about extremism in the name of Islam in the U.S., including roughly half of U.S. Muslims (49%) who say they are very concerned about domestic extremism.

Among both Muslims and the larger U.S. public, concern about extremism around the world is higher now than it was in 2011

Guess American muslims are bigots now too eh? 

So you just undermined your entire argument, and proved me correct.

Guess the answer is to get close to Muslims to show American culture, and ultimately show them better ways to live.

Which is the very thing you are advocating against.

...........y'know................because you're a right-wing bigot.

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't need to believe it..............I just gave you a real-life example that you can visibly observe.

Did America get changed by Mormons? Was there a breakout of Mormonism?

You're starting to lose it.

So you just undermined your entire argument, and proved me correct.

Guess the answer is to get close to Muslims to show American culture, and ultimately show them better ways to live.

Which is the very thing you are advocating against.

...........y'know................because you're a right-wing bigot.

America isnt a Mormon country, they are a very tiny minority. 

Name one progressive Islamic country. Just one. Which islamic country can gays get married? Which ones treat women as equals? ill wait for your answer. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Name one progressive Islamic country. Just one. Which islamic country can gays get married? Which ones treat women as equals? ill wait for your answer. 

USA.

LOL, America just achieved that less than a decade ago.

Sorry, you just made America look bad with that requirement.

And to answer your question..............................Iran, less than 50 years ago.

shah-iran-tehran-students-copy.jpg

shah-iran-dancing-copy.jpg

shah-iran-family-copy.jpg

shah-iran-students-copy.jpg

For a long period of time, education in Iran was associated with religious institutions. It was only in 1851 that Iran established its first government school, which was the only higher education institution in the country for years. Later, during the Pahlavi era (1925-1979), they expanded, regulated and secularized education, which largely helped create the secular middle class.

iran-shah-car.jpg

iran-shah-vest-copy.jpg

Reza Shah was the first leader in the region to abolish the veil, which he did in 1936. Not even Turkey's Anatol Ataturk--a fierce secularist--had done so.

shah-iran-lake-copy.jpg

shah-iran-university-students-copy.jpg

In the 70s, the veil became political again, especially among female university students. Many adopted it again as a sign of their opposition to the Shah's secular tyranny.

shah-iran-balloons-copy.jpg

Now, who is responsible for Iran falling into the hands of Islamic hardliners during that time?

Oh, that's right...............the West, when they staged an overthrow of a stable government because of oil, and Iran ended up falling into destabilization, and these types of people left the country and the rest became trapped under hardline Islamic laws.

So, in other words, Iran was practicing the VERY THING I advocate for............50 years ago. And because of the West intentionally meddling to overthrow their government, they regressed.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, America just achieved that less than a decade ago.

Sorry, you just made America look bad with that requirement.

And to answer your question..............................Iran, less than 50 years ago.

shah-iran-tehran-students-copy.jpg

shah-iran-dancing-copy.jpg

shah-iran-family-copy.jpg

shah-iran-students-copy.jpg

For a long period of time, education in Iran was associated with religious institutions. It was only in 1851 that Iran established its first government school, which was the only higher education institution in the country for years. Later, during the Pahlavi era (1925-1979), they expanded, regulated and secularized education, which largely helped create the secular middle class.

iran-shah-car.jpg

iran-shah-vest-copy.jpg

Reza Shah was the first leader in the region to abolish the veil, which he did in 1936. Not even Turkey's Anatol Ataturk--a fierce secularist--had done so.

shah-iran-lake-copy.jpg

shah-iran-university-students-copy.jpg

In the 70s, the veil became political again, especially among female university students. Many adopted it again as a sign of their opposition to the Shah's secular tyranny.

shah-iran-balloons-copy.jpg

Now, who is responsible for Iran falling into the hands of Islamic hardliners during that time?

Oh, that's right...............the West, when they staged an overthrow of a stable government because of oil, and Iran ended up falling into destabilization, and these types of people left the country and the rest became trapped under hardline Islamic laws.

So, in other words, Iran was practicing the VERY THING I advocate for............50 years ago. And because of the West intentionally meddling to overthrow their government, they regressed.

Iran was heading in a secular direction numbnuts. Do you understand what that means? Now they are Islamic again and all the progress was lost. Thanks for proving my point.

Iran was heading in a secular direction numbnuts. Do you understand what that means?

yeah.

A majority ISLAMIC COUNTRY was naturally progressing ON ITS OWN.

And when they wanted to control their OWN OIL industry to make money............the United States decided to fuck up the country and destabilize it, which led it to turn into shit.

That's like America purposely putting black people at a disadvantage, cutting their opportunity.............and then saying afterwards "but LOOK AT THEM, LOOK at all the crime and violence they commit".