Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

38 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

I was wrong to call you a racist bigot, I mean after all its usually bigots who run away from arguments they lost and proceed to behave like broken records.

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was wrong to call you a racist bigot, I mean after all its usually bigots who run away from arguments they lost and proceed to behave like broken records.

Last word 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

Last place in this argument, as well.

LOL I love it when people are giving me more opportunities for insults, like as if I'm going to run out.

9 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

This forum seems to be one of the few gaming forums untouched by social justice. The social justice project started around 2012 with words such as "intersectionality" being put in the new york times. Social justice infected neogaf -- the world's largest gaming forum. 2014 was when gamergate took off on twitter, and 4chan /v/ became an anti sjw forum, where reactionary 4channers secretly joined the movement. Gamergate ended, and those reactionaries started the alt right. Neogaf got destroyed because they me too'd tyler malka and they created resetera. Now resetera is a far left gaming forum and 4chan's /v/ is a far right gaming forum. Those are the two biggest gaming forums -- and they all meet on twitter and insult each other there. 

Other forums have been taken over by the nazi, social justice split. Theres a forum called endoftheinternet and it's posters became nazis or communists, fighting each other endlessly. 

Basically the social justice project took off, and infected all of the media. The people against it became so radicalized they see nothing but Hitler as a means to end it, and the people for it are now committing arson all around the united states. 

^ Proof this site has way too many retards for it's size. 

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Last place in this argument, as well.

LOL I love it when people are giving me more opportunities for insults, like as if I'm going to run out.

Last word 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word 

Damn I really did wreck you with that example of Iran that completely made you look stupid when you tried generalizing all muslims, eh?

Not that hard to make a racist bigot's mind break.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Damn I really did wreck you with that example of Iran that completely made you look stupid when you tried generalizing all muslims, eh?

Not that hard to make a racist bigot's mind break.

Last word

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

..and then you stupidly tried to say that the Secularists creating THEMSELVES within Iran.

Which is like saying the egg came before the chicken. It was hilarious watching you backtrack, gouko's post contextualized it perfectly.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

..and then you stupidly tried to say that the Secularists creating THEMSELVES within Iran.

Which is like saying the egg came before the chicken. It was hilarious watching you backtrack, gouko's post contextualized it perfectly.

Last word

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sane wouldn't be the first word that comes to mind when I think of this place but it's a hell of a lot better than those other places.

As you can see Jehurey is quite insane 

Last word

And then you tried to pretend that Iran wasn't a muslim controlled country in the first place

As you can see Jehurey is quite insane 

oh yeah...........you've done a bang-up job in showing us who is posting like an insane person.

people can really see that by looking at the last couple of pages, who is posting like an absolute child.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And then you tried to pretend that Iran wasn't a muslim controlled country in the first place

oh yeah...........you've done a bang-up job in showing us who is posting like an insane person.

people can really see that by looking at the last couple of pages, who is posting like an absolute child.

Last word