Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This is ironic coming from you of all people :mjpls:

LMFAO I was thinking the exact same thing. If there is one person on this forum who'll be sitting in a corner watching his girl get fucked in front of him it's Twinblade. Ghostz too since it's happened to him already. 

14 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why shouldn't it? Are we supposed to think less of their culture? 

Gay marriage happened in spite of the the Religious influence in the United States, not because of it. Religious politicians here still believe that a woman should carry her rapist's baby to term rather than get an abortion or even use post coital drugs. Even if the woman is underaged or even a victim of incest.  

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Gay marriage happened in spite of the the Religious influence in the United States, not because of it. Religious politicians here still believe that a woman should carry her rapist's baby to term rather than get an abortion or even use post coital drugs. Even if the woman is underaged or even a victim of incest.  

Not saying it happened because of it. But Christians are no longer as violent as Muslims as a whole towards homosexuality. It's that kind of change and reform Islam needs. 

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Not saying it happened because of it. But Christians are no longer as violent as Muslims as a whole towards homosexuality. It's that kind of change and reform Islam needs. 

Except Christians are literally supporting torture programs for homosexuals here in the united states.

They call it "therapy"

SO you are still quite wrong about that.

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

Keep trying it. I got another argument I'm going to beat you at.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except Christians are literally supporting torture programs for homosexuals here in the united states.

They call it "therapy"

SO you are still quite wrong about that.

Keep trying it. I got another argument I'm going to beat you at.

Last word

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

They literally torture gay people in "therapy camps" in America, and this dumbass is claiming that Christians don't commit violence against homosexuals in the west anymore.

@Liquid Poor cooke can't make a winning argument to save his life. Can you imagine how self-loathing he is, that he's turning into alt-right incel rhetoric?

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They literally torture gay people in "therapy camps" in America, and this dumbass is claiming that Christians don't commit violence against homosexuals in the west anymore.

@Liquid Poor cooke can't make a winning argument to save his life. Can you imagine how self-loathing he is, that he's turning into alt-right incel rhetoric?

Last word

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

Its funny how your a such a hypocrite on this issue, because you keep on telling us that Christians are better than Muslims, and basically that's acceptable to you, even though Christians still commit many horrible things.

Yet, when it comes to the subject of Joe Biden versus Trump, you are plainly aware that Joe Biden is miles better than Trump, but since he isn't PERFECT, you still don't consider Biden acceptable. And spend most of your time bashing Biden.

But in this subject, you completely drop that requirement.

Its funny seeing you create absolutely hypocritical arguments that I can easily use to throw back in your face in the future.

Edited by jehurey