Is SW the only sane gaming forum?

22 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Name one progressive Islamic country. Just one. Which islamic country can gays get married? Which ones treat women as equals? ill wait for your answer. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Iran was heading in a secular direction numbnuts. 

:mroff:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Is SW the only sane gaming forum?"    Uhh, have you seen JimboJones? 

Damn, jehurey needs time to recover after the ownage Cooke inflicted on him. Its only fair that I lock this thread for now.

Guess we know where that faggit went    https://www.hippo-ages.com Members online   VGKING   ... and 16 more.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah.

A majority ISLAMIC COUNTRY was naturally progressing ON ITS OWN.

And when they wanted to control their OWN OIL industry to make money............the United States decided to fuck up the country and destabilize it, which led it to turn into shit.

That's like America purposely putting black people at a disadvantage, cutting their opportunity.............and then saying afterwards "but LOOK AT THEM, LOOK at all the crime and violence they commit".

They were progressing OUT OF ISLAM 

Dude bro bud man come on. 

Just now, jehurey said:

DUDE.

Who

allowed

that

to

happen.

Dumbass?

you pointed to a country becoming LESS ISLAMIC.. my whole point is islam is bad for society. so you pointed to a country leaving that behind as an example of progress in islam? dafqu are you even saying? you cant have it both ways 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

you pointed to a country becoming LESS ISLAMIC.. my whole point is islam is bad for society. so you pointed to a country leaving that behind as an example of progress in islam? dafqu are you even saying? you cant have it both ways 

No, you're trying to make your bullshit fit within this. But it isn't working.

The ISLAMIC CLERGY EXISTED in IRAN during the period of secular middle-class growth, dumbass.

Which, based on your logic............would be impossible for that to happen.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're trying to make your bullshit fit within this. But it isn't working.

The ISLAMIC CLERGY EXISTED in IRAN during the period of secular middle-class growth, dumbass.

Which, based on your logic............would be impossible for that to happen.

The people were rejecting the islamic values. It lasted for a decade and then islam came roaring back. So what is it? islam good?  You are so fucked up on this issue. You've tricked your brain into believing shit. You can't be pro islam and then use Iran as an example of Islam progressing.. they were rejecting Islam because it fucking sucks!!!

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The people were rejecting the islamic values. It lasted for a decade and then islam came roaring back. So what is it? islam good?  You are so fucked up on this issue. You've tricked your brain into believing shit. 

No.................they BOTH EXISTED side by side at the same time.

Its not working dude.

Islam came roaring back because the United States tried putting a PUPPET government in place, and the people got mad.

Do you know who was protesting and wanted to overthrow the current Iran regime during the Iran Revolution of 1979???????????

FUCKING SECULARIST AS WELL AS ISLAMIC HARDLINERS.

The group that came into power were the hardliners.

None of your bullshit fits. NONE OF IT.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.................they BOTH EXISTED side by side at the same time.

Its not working dude.

Islam came roaring back because the United States tried putting a PUPPET government in place, and the people got mad.

Do you know who was protesting and wanted to overthrow the current Iran regime during the Iran Revolution of 1979???????????

FUCKING SECULARIST AS WELL AS ISLAMIC HARDLINERS.

The group that came into power were the hardliners.

None of your bullshit fits. NONE OF IT.

How is Iran now by the way? 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How is Iran now by the way? 

Ah, so you're now running away after you lost that argument entirely after I answered your challenge.

Thanks for the admission.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you're now running away after you lost that argument entirely after I answered your challenge.

Thanks for the admission.

i asked you to point out a islamic country that allowed gay marriage or anything liberal. You posted to a time when iran moved away from islam as some sort of victory for islam. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

i asked you to point out a islamic country that allowed gay marriage or anything liberal. You posted to a time when iran moved away from islam as some sort of victory for islam. 

Yeah..........because it was still an Islam country in the HEART of the Islam world that was progressing......and ALLOWED secularism to exist.

Think about that, a country still guided by Islamic Clergy ALLOWED secularism to exist with it side by side.

Until the west fucked it up, and the Islamic hardliners used the West's fuckup to their advantage.

I love how I answered your challenge, and you've been babbling ever since.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah..........because it was still an Islam country in the HEART of the Islam world that was progressing......and ALLOWED secularism to exist.

Think about that, a country still guided by Islamic Clergy ALLOWED secularism to exist with it side by side.

Until the west fucked it up, and the Islamic hardliners used the West's fuckup to their advantage.

I love how I answered your challenge, and you've been babbling ever since.

Last word

27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Last word

Yeah, I already said it. Bigot.

Let me know when you actually have the guts to talk like an adult again and defend your arguments.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, I already said it. Bigot.

Let me know when you actually have the guts to talk like an adult again and defend your arguments.

Last word