Anyone knows someone who only plays multiplayer games?

:ben: 

I always think these people must be Autistic to put in hundreds, thousands of hours into 1 game doing the same thing over and over. And it’s always just a rotation of the same 3 games for years. Multiplayer shooters, mobas etc

I used to do that a lot. 

The logic is that it's more fun and satisfying to kill/destroy people online, rather than bots. It's very hard to get a single player game right these days. You need to create an immersive world, which is extremely hard to do. 

yeah me and my bois but we also play sp. :ben:  gaming is gaming and to be honest i don't think playing multiplayer exclusively is a bad thing but not playing any of it is.

I can tell so many posters here are butthurt extremely fast over bullshit that don't play mp games, they even say so. Playing only single player games is a waste of life. 

MP games exist to compete and have fun with each other. 

Edited by kaz BLackMage
24 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I used to do that a lot. 

The logic is that it's more fun and satisfying to kill/destroy people online, rather than bots. It's very hard to get a single player game right these days. You need to create an immersive world, which is extremely hard to do. 

It's not that hard if you are looking for the right games and like said games. CRPGs are still incredibly deep in almost every aspect: storytelling, character design, world building, lore, game/combat mechanics etc. 

getting lost in a game like in a book always depends on your personal interest in that game based on genre etc. 

Edited by kaz BLackMage
3 hours ago, Delita said:

:ben: 

I always think these people must be Autistic to put in hundreds, thousands of hours into 1 game doing the same thing over and over. And it’s always just a rotation of the same 3 games for years. Multiplayer shooters, mobas etc

i went by the holy trinity (doto, cs, path of exile :blessed: :blessed::blessed:) for years. literally the pinnacle of gaming, every sp inbetween is just that, a filler for the most part.

but then hunt: showdown dropped, another MP game and after intensive testing it got my seal of approval (which is basically the highest honour any vidja can get :blessed: )

so the holy trinity turned into the holy quaternity :blessed:  (doto, cs, path of exile, hunt: showdown). :blessed: 

I've done this, especially on consoles like PlayStation and Xbox where there are no good exclusives.

99% Call of Duty machines. It's the only reason for a lot of people i know to even buy the console, for that one game.

On Switch I play Darius Gaiden pretty much 50% of the time.

It's all about mastering one game you really enjoy, rather than wasting time on a bunch of forgettable experiences.