Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ sheepretard. what a dumbass honkey  

Notice how this is all happening under Trump. 

FBI just said they’re wanting to hear from Prince Andrew 

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'm not defending Clinton.

But dancing with the guy while talking dirty about women and then later talking a picture with the woman who got charged in this thread is simply worse looking than being on his Plane's itinerary. 

You realize that all you have is an extremely old vid of Trump laughing with Epstein, while we have Bill Clinton's name appear multiple times on Epstein's PLANE'S flight log to a confirmed pedophile island, right? And that Epstein had a custom made painting of Bill Clinton? 

Here's the Story Behind That Bizarre Painting of Bill Clinton in a ...

But yes, orange man bad for laughing in public 30 - 40 years ago.  

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

But yes, orange man bad for laughing in public 30 - 40 years ago.  

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Party planner’s surprise: Just Donald Trump, Jeff Epstein and 28 ‘calendar girls’

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/party-planners-surprise-just-donald-trump-jeff-epstein-and-28-calendar-girls-2019-07-10

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” he told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

“I threw him out,” Trump said. “In fact I think the great James Patterson, who’s a member of Mar-a-Lago, made a statement yesterday, that many years ago I threw him out. I’m not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein.”

Trump added: “I didn’t want anything to do with him. That was many, many years ago. It shows you one thing — that I have good taste.”

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

“I threw him out,” Trump said. “In fact I think the great James Patterson, who’s a member of Mar-a-Lago, made a statement yesterday, that many years ago I threw him out. I’m not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein.”

Trump added: “I didn’t want anything to do with him. That was many, many years ago. It shows you one thing — that I have good taste.”

The Clinton thing was many many years ago too.

Absolved!

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The Clinton thing was many many years ago too.

Absolved!

Epstein having that painting hanging on his wall meant Clinton was recorded doing something he shouldn't on that island, and was blackmailed. 

:reg: There you go, in case you didn't realize it yet. 

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Epstein having that painting hanging on his wall meant Clinton was recorded doing something he shouldn't on that island, and was blackmailed. 

:reg: There you go, in case you didn't realize it yet. 

Trump throwing all women parties for Epstein and being his great friend for 15 years and being accused of raping women with Epstein means he was blackmailed.

PUT EXTRA GUARDS! Trump will send Don Jr. to murder him.

Ghislaine Maxwell?

You mean this lady that Trump supposedly has nothing to do with?

nqDHsJZ.jpg

uGgMpEK.jpg

4CNxJ87.jpg

94PI0XY.jpg

B4GjluF.jpg?1

They want to question Prince Andrew in the Ghislaine Maxwell case?

Those two people?

eYm4Yt4.jpg

9LXrwUr.jpg

svaVPp7.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

then don't ever complain about the clintons again.

uhh he was personally invited to the guy's PRIVATE island, which was known to be a pedophile den. Thats pretty different to just being pictured next to someone at a party :| 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

uhh he was personally invited to the guy's PRIVATE island, which was known to be a pedophile den. Thats pretty different to just being pictured next to someone at a party :| 

And donald trump's former Secretary of Labor was Alexander Acosta, who is SINGLE-HANDEDLY responsible for the generous plea deal that got Jeffrey Epstein off scot-free in Florida 10 years ago.

ANd then, last year when the story drew attention, William Barr's Dept. of Justice reviewed Epstein's plea deal...........and they said it was acceptable.

Oh...........and William Barr was tutored by Jeffrey Epstein when he was a teenager.

Oh.........and Jeffrey Epstein, with no actual teaching credentials, became a professor at William Barr's Father's college as one of his first jobs.

Do you really wanna play a game as to which side has MORE DIRECT TIES to Jeffrey Epstein?

Because you're not gonna win that game, son.

Wait wait wait wait wait a minute.

The Southern District NY just passed an indictment on Ghislaine Maxwell here at the tail end of June?

The same Southern District whom William Barr just sacked the lead guy, and he actually said that he was not resigning, and then it became obvious that William Barr and Trump forced him out?

That SAME Federal Southern District of NY of the DoJ?

So in the same breath jehurey is defending a known sleazebag who cheated on his wife with a younger woman while in a position of power (thus more likely to engage in epstein-like behavior), AND accusing trump of being no different from a convicted pedophile like Epstein.

Dude, you're hopeless.

Instead of just being glad that vile cunt got finally captured take a look at the useful idiots dancing around the fire  and using any opportunity to fuel their Trump hate ritual, absolutely obsessed :hest:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And donald trump's former Secretary of Labor was Alexander Acosta, who is SINGLE-HANDEDLY responsible for the generous plea deal that got Jeffrey Epstein off scot-free in Florida 10 years ago.

Why do people keep saying this as if it's some smoking gun?

Do you honestly think Trump looked at Alexander Acosta and said to himself, "Yes, that's the guy who pardoned Epstein. Bring him aboard ASAP. Make him Secretary of Labor" 

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So in the same breath jehurey is defending a known sleazebag who cheated on his wife with a younger woman while in a position of power (thus more likely to engage in epstein-like behavior), AND accusing trump of being no different from a convicted pedophile like Epstein.

Dude, you're hopeless.

:trump3: