Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested

Apparently someone responsible for thousands of deaths and who raped his female guards and even underage ones isn't all that bad, even when you actually know about it as a president. Just smile and shake hands :tom:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ sheepretard. what a dumbass honkey  

Notice how this is all happening under Trump. 

FBI just said they’re wanting to hear from Prince Andrew 

you can just tell Obama and Michelle were in on this rape ring as well, Obama's lanky, meek bone structure and Michelle's bodyguard build alert me right away that the two were into some wierd shit.

glad Trump could out these conmen and catch Ghislaine alive. Hopefully the Trump administration will get to the bottom of this and the Obamas and the Clintons will not escape without the truth coming out.

Thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP! :salute: 4 More Years!!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Apparently someone responsible for thousands of deaths and who raped his female guards  

Are you talking about Trump and his 130k kill count and 20+ rape accusations?

:reg:

Edited by Substatic
On 2020-07-03 at 1:14 AM, SheepKilla said:

Mocking pizzagate as a conspiracy after a billionaire was arrested running a pedophile ring and then "committed suicide", sort of aged badly. lmfao. 

Billionaires and 100+ millionaires with private islands and access to anything they want, who are engaged in human trafficking and paedophilia:

"Let's run our operation from the basement of a pizza place lmao"

Edited by Voidler
  • Ben 1
7 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Billionaires and 100+ millionaires with private islands and access to anything they want, who are engaged in human trafficking and paedophilia:

"Let's run our operation from the basement of a pizza place lmao"

I'm not even a conspiracy theorist. But tell me again how you believe this is a completely ridiculous claim that pedophilia occurred involving elites at an elite pizza place at some point? 

Trump aide Michael Flynn Jnr out after 'Pizzagate' tweets - BBC News

The Trump Bump: Dominos 02/15/2017

hillary-clinton-michael-flynn-pizzagate.jpg

Alan Dershowitz with a hot take. :ben:

The Ghislaine Maxwell I know

Like every other arrested person, she must be presumed innocent

https://spectator.us/ghislaine-maxwell-know-jeffrey-epstein-alan-dershowitz/

My wife and I were introduced to Ghislaine Maxwell by Sir Evelyn and Lady Lynne de Rothschild, and we subsequently met her on several occasions — generally in the presence of prominent people such as Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, presidents of universities, and prominent academic and business people. We never saw her do anything inappropriate. We knew her only as Jeffrey Epstein’s thirty-something girlfriend.

Now she stands accused of serious crimes allegedly committed a quarter of a century ago. Like every other arrested person, she must be presumed innocent. Many in the public however, will presume her guilty because of the portrayal of her in the Netflix series about Jeffrey Epstein. But no one should believe anything they saw in that series, because it was based largely on the accounts of two women with histories of making dubious accusations.

So everyone should keep an open mind about Maxwell as they should about others who have been accused by Epstein’s alleged victims. The truth-testing mechanisms of cross-examination and confrontation must be employed against these witnesses, as they are against other accusers. Only after a full trial, in which both sides are presented should reasonable people come to conclusions about Ghislaine Maxwell.

:| :D 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

wait a minute, did that dumbass just try to say that he was not a conspiracy theorist?

I'm still waiting for him to update me on the explosive deep state claims by the Overstock CEO that the FBI was behind it all to frame Trump:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-11.04.56-AM-12

He's going to try and laugh it off and pretend that its already proven.