Will Smith admits to being a cuck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, -GD- BLM said:

apparently, they have both been known to allow the other to fuck for roles. so, i'm not surprised. 

Shit just makes no sense to me. I’ve known some people who say they’re married but have an open relationship. Idk how common it is but it makes getting married pointless

The 27-year-old claims he grew close to the Smith family after being introduced to Jada in 2015 by her son, Jaden, 21.

Cucked by your son's friend?! :will2:

• dead 1

If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have More Retards To Capitalize Every Single Fucking Word

1 hour ago, kaz BLackMage said:

If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have More Retards To Capitalize Every Single Fucking Word

[WhipitGoo Has Entered The Chat]

• Haha 1

2pac was probably still laying the pipe on Jada while Will Smith watched. I thought that shit was weird awhile back how she was in some interview in tears saying she will always love the man 2pac after being married to will for like 20 years. Totally making Will come off as a beta. Plus there’s that whole Scientology shit with them. 

A lot of celebs are weirder than shit

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

2pac was probably still laying the pipe on Jada while Will Smith watched. I thought that shit was weird awhile back how she was in some interview in tears saying she will always love the man 2pac after being married to will for like 20 years. Totally making Will come off as a beta. Plus there’s that whole Scientology shit with them. 

A lot of celebs are weirder than shit

Did you even read your own link?  Will never said that..... the other is claiming Will said it.... but Will never admitted to it. 

"Singer August Alsina has made the bombshell accusation that 51-year-old Will and his 48-year-old wife of 23 years Jada have an open marriage." 

I think everyone would be cheering it on had it been known Jada cheated with someone that her fans long since shipped her with. 

Like if it had been revealed she had a IRL with her former TV costar Bumper Robinson. 

I wish IRL, it would been Jada and Bumper and not Jada and Will  :dreamy:

5 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I think everyone would be cheering it on had it been known Jada cheated with someone that her fans long since shipped her with. 

Like if it had been revealed she had a IRL with her former TV costar Bumper Robinson. 

I wish IRL, it would been Jada and Bumper and not Jada and Will  :dreamy:

a different world? really? is this a shitty sitcom? ive never NEVER i mean never heard of that shit or seen that shit wtf