Will Smith admits to being a cuck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Delita said:

So they’ve backpedaled from his claims were false, to now it did happen but they were separated at the time when it happened :will: 

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/10/jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-august-alsina-relationship-red-table-talk/

Next week, it never really happened and they just did it to stay in the spotlight.

7 hours ago, Delita said:

Bruh

now I feel bad for Will. Dude getting played hard by Jada all these years. Imagine how many more dudes this thot has been with.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/willow-smith-begged-tupac-return-22289302

Willow Smith begged Tupac to return and make mum Jada happy in poignant letter

1409D4CD-8277-4023-BC70-6C909AF7D625.jpeg

I thought jaden on the left was Jada for the longest time, i had to look real close to unsee the woman :tom:  what a little faggiit. 

will smith might be a rich cuck but I respect him for his acting career, he's godtier status (except in i am legend, worst movie ever made! fuck you will :comicbookguy:). 

dude doesnt deserve this. a fag as a son, cheating wife. smh. poor guy

Edited by kaz BLackMage

oh it was his daughter willow, my bad. but who the fuck names their child willow and jaden. will, willow, jada, jaden? awful. sounds like some freudian dream. 

1 minute ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

i dont get it? they talked about how she cheated on him and posted the video online? or was it a show? why? 

I think it's an online show that Jada was a part of.  Basically like "The View" if you know what that is.. but an online show.

I think she basically invited Will to do an episode to clear the air because of all the talk that had started from that August guy admitting he was with Jada.