Next gen game prices going up

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First I've heard about this today, thanks.

All of this is falling into place perfectly for Microsoft, publishers begin to charge $70 for games, you can play anything they have to offer for $10-15 a month.    Change is coming.. 

You can't help yourself 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

WTF does this have to do with politics? :pavarotti:

Since you're a bit dumb let me clue you in. Democrats are notoriously horrible at handling money; therefore economic understanding is clearly not their forte. Enter a bunch of left wingers coming into a thread about an economic upturn in game prices driven by long overdue inflation and cost of production, and thus their/your complete inability to understand it. 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

No huge surprise tbh. Sucks but probably overdue. 

For real. 

4 hours ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

With inflation games should already be between $85-$90 USD, take into account the insane cost increases and time for development; $70 would be a bargain. 

What insane costs.

Lets not forget that for some fucking reason, online games cost the same as a physical copy when disc production, cases, and retailing costs are out of the equation.

Fuckers are just greedy.

Could you imagine paying $70 for another shitty sjw, 3 hour long Uncharted game?

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

What insane costs.

Lets not forget that for some fucking reason, online games cost the same as a physical copy when disc production, cases, and retailing costs are out of the equation.

Fuckers are just greedy.

Could you imagine paying $70 for another shitty sjw, 3 hour long Uncharted game?

What insane costs? It costs 2+ times to make a game now than it did even 10 years ago....

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

All if them?

You mean a remake like TLoU remastered?

The Last of Us Remastered was only a year old game at the time, and they had put additional work into it. $60 made absolute sense regardless of it crossing over into another generation. 

3 hours ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

I'll never understand how democrats are so fucking horrible with money.

$1300 rent for 1 bedroom studio on hipster avenue

$500 organic squash, organic soy, quish, mush, f*ggot pies (Wierd groceries)

$300-500 weed, drugs, some other nefarious substance

$300 gay Camera, art or sex toy equipment

$25 tyrone's fee to bang their wife

lot of expenses, of course instead of choosing 1 or two games a month, they are entitled to every new release and will spend their gov't money to ensure they have all the latest and greatest games. 

:juggle: 

55 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Since you're a bit dumb let me clue you in. Democrats are notoriously horrible at handling money; therefore economic understanding is clearly not their forte. Enter a bunch of left wingers coming into a thread about an economic upturn in game prices driven by long overdue inflation and cost of production, and thus their/your complete inability to understand it. 

For real. 

Weren't you the same guy who said it made financial sense for MS to buy Sega? 

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Weren't you the same guy who said it made financial sense for MS to buy Sega? 

Given their valuation, ability to pump out games, the amount of studios and IP they have and the fact that Microsoft is pushing a subscription service...

100%

2 hours ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

For real. 

Bro your mind is fucked.... The ones who are not understanding the increase are people like Twinblade.... he is not a Democrat. 

I pointed out that other publishers afe considering increasing prices for next gen games before you even came in the thread.... I guess I'm right wing now? :mj:

ohh wait that's not even the point, this has nothing to do with politics you dufus

Edited by Goukosan