Don't fuck with gamers and their hobby *sheathes katana*

Can you imagine if people found out that there are guys on this forum who are genuinely angry that VIRTUAL lesbians are stealing their VIRTUAL women in video games, and they're actually bitter about it.

That is almost a guaranteed ticket to never touching pussy for your entire life.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Can you imagine if people found out that there are guys on this forum who are genuinely angry that VIRTUAL lesbians are stealing their VIRTUAL women in video games, and they're actually bitter about it.

That is almost a guaranteed ticket to never touching pussy for your entire life.

But I touched you through the Internet.

Edited by James Skywalker

Damn those are some hardcore incels in those tweets. Laura Bailey is actually pretty damn good too and does a shitload of games. Kaine in Nier was probably my favorite role of hers

7 hours ago, kaz BLackMage said:

remipee so angry he spent hours making new alt accounts to show that bitch

I hate you more than I hate TLOU2 and I've never threatened you.. nice try fgt :pavarotti:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I hate you more than I hate TLOU2 and I've never threatened you.. nice try fgt :pavarotti:

:mjgrin: 

8 hours ago, kaz BLackMage said:

remipee so angry he spent hours making new alt accounts to show that bitch

I can say that I've never seen Remi act up before. If anything it'd be Bodycount who does that. I mean look at his reaction to this. lol hell, Dynamite Cuck wished death on Jerry for simply posting console sales numbers. 

Edited by Liquid