You have to choose between never having rice or never having potatoes again, which do you choose to live without?

That is pretty hard, but I guess I'd have to go with the potatoes.

When I was on my keto diet, I think I was craving potatoes more. And, my daily allotment of carbs, I'd try to fit mashed potatoes in there.

19 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

rice is bigger in my culture, so potatoes gotta go 

And that's exactly why  I will say fuck rice. I must be a picky eater or something but I don't find the sense in stuffing yourself with rice to feel full like I've seen people around me do. I had read something about rice and diabetes before.    

https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/20120315/white-rice-linked-to-diabetes-risk

Edited by roflpwnedz
22 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

And that's exactly why  I will say fuck rice. I must be a picky eater or something but I don't find the sense in stuffing yourself with rice to feel full like I've seen people around me do. I had read something about rice and diabetes before.    

https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/news/20120315/white-rice-linked-to-diabetes-risk

well that's only a problem if you're over indulging yourself on white rice. I'm cool with brown rice, so that's a positive. Brown rice and black beans :whew:

5 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

well that's only a problem if you're over indulging yourself on white rice. I'm cool with brown rice, so that's a positive. Brown rice and black beans :whew:

I didn't know about the brown rice. But there is no way I'd convince anyone lol. You know how old people are. I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't like it because of the color.

Edited by roflpwnedz
6 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Fuck that.  Just keep active and eat what you want :smoke: 

and yes.. omfg rice and beans :love: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Like 1